new video

Lorde - Solar Power

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ignotus

IM IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING OMG LORDE I WOKE UP TO THIS AND I FEEL THE BLISS ALREADYYYY

im internally screaming you guys :huntyga:

ProfessionalClown

Okay does anyone remember the insider who said it’d an illusion of her “peaches” with the peach emoji?

the lyrics have “my cheeks in high color, overripe peaches”

they could’ve just said “nude illusion” but they said peaches specifically 👀

Squidward T

Come on, the girl has been gone for 8 years. I expected something better tbh 

myluis617

Wow she really changed a lot. Same voice but different composition. Not something I will go back to instantly but its soothing. 

She looks great & pretty, video is okay.. but the song doesn't have same impact like green light. 

can't wait to hear the rest of the album. it's lorde & jack antonoff, i trust them..

lilboyblue

Love the song! Was expecting something different because of the initial descriptions here. (Which btw were so off base)

Giving me Des'ree, D'sound vibes. I hear George Michael, and even Robbie Williams in there as well.

I like the song but the video is kind of meh to me. Like Billie’s Lost Cause it looks like she’s listening to another song while recording. And it looks very… white :bear: like Midsommar white.

SevenWonder

I was not expecting to like it as much as I do. I love it.

It's like Jack Johnson meets generic (I mean this in a good way) summer bop, but authentically Lorde. 

And the great Jesus lyric really helps!

SMILE2NE1

This is the surf-town vibe you get in Australia and New Zealand like in Byron Bay (which ironically a lot of the Hollywood elite moved to during Covid). These towns are earthy, boho and cult-y tbh and Lorde got the vibe just right. Reminds me of my surfing holiday last month.

Archived