Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lorde - Solar Power

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

It's official! Our Lorde and savior is back! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic

I see her trying to become a MPG but still also trying to maintain her signature sound and artistic integrity. I don't love the song but it's a grower and I hope it does well. 

TheLocals

I really like this song, I think it is a grower but i find it very well produced

he/they

COOOK

SHE LOOKS INCREDIBLE I'M LOVING THE VIBES AND THE SONG JUST SAVED MY SUMMER OMG THE WAY I'M LOOSING IT CC6-F81-F0-9258-4659-A1-AF-E5517319-BC94

I love it when alt-pop musicians with a sort of persona have their fun pop-y era, it always seems like a kind of relief for them and it radiates a good feeling 

alsemanche

SHE REALLY LOOKS PRETTIER THAN JESUS HUH

IVE MISSED HER SO MUCH :giveup:

Agunimon

I actually really like it. I am a little underwhelmed mentally, but only because since she's been gone for a while from public eye altogether, I expected a bigger track to come back with.

• alsemanche changed the title to Lorde - Solar Power
beaublue

After her past 2 lead singles I feel like this is sort of a let down? Idk but either way I’m not really vibing with the perspective of the song either. “I’m kinda like a prettier Jesus” & then she sings about how she’ll heal you etc & the video is like some beach vibe cult :ladyhaha: sort of feels arrogant & kinda creepy? If you like it though then that’s valid, I just don’t vibe with it. Sorry.

Monsterclaw

The video looks like a deleted scene from Midsommar :vegas: 

but I really like it, a chill summer song

Pharamon

Love the mv and the song, shes glowing! But I would lie if I said I didn't miss her darker, more depressing and sad vibes in music

Mindblown

I was scared I wouldn't like it considering of the rumors for the album, but i'm hyped now

alsemanche

The way she takes that puff :bradley: i love her

LastNight

Oh I love it SO much. The song is gorgeous, summery, perfect, and the video is so nice! Really lovely all round and I’m just so so happy to have her back, she’s incredible. 

Archived