• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• Pharamon

• Ronnie

• OhHenny2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's official! Our Lorde and savior is back!   

People dancing in the sun Katy and her mind ugh

After her past 2 lead singles I feel like this is sort of a let down? Idk but either way I’m not really vibing with the perspective of the song either. “I’m kinda like a prettier Jesus” & then she

3 hours ago, Alannah said:

Is Soak Up the Sun also sampled in this? :oprah:

As someone who is extremely vitamin D deficient and cannot be in the heat without breaking out into welts and rashes, I cannot relate to this song and therefore I will not be streaming. :crossed:

Hide contents

This is so super cute! I think a lot of artists are going to have a laid-back, chill summer vibe after such a hard year. We need music we can enjoy while being out and about now. 

3 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

That's the vibe this song is giving me! I could not put my finger on it. Soak Up the Sun. Thanks!

I was getting that too!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1
nightadieu

It’s probably been said on the previous pages but DAMN she looks so happy and radiant and the song is the perfect summer soundtrack :wub:

Edited by nightadieu
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Ronnie said:

The melody at the end comes from an old rock song and I cannot remember what it is! Can someone tell me?! 

It reminds me a little bit of two songs, I'm not sure if either are what you mean though. Movin' on Up by Primal Scream and also Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones

• Like 1
JusKeepBreathin

I'm not really into it. I used to love her. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
44 minutes ago, Harry said:

It reminds me a little bit of two songs, I'm not sure if either are what you mean though. Movin' on Up by Primal Scream and also Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones

Not it! OMG It's driving me crazy! It's the "Ahhhh Ahhaha Ahhhhh" part at the end.