Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lorde - Solar Power

alsemanche

Featured Posts

nightadieu

It’s probably been said on the previous pages but DAMN she looks so happy and radiant and the song is the perfect summer soundtrack :wub:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

When the first SOOOOLAR came I said that's it, I'm done with my life and joining this 70s hippie cult Dance Flowers GIF by A24

nightadieu

I aspire to be as happy in life as Ella is in this video :giveup:

EEF29-EFB-340-D-439-A-88-CC-2398954988-F

RahrahWitch

It's a little tame for a comeback imo but It's still a very nice song, I like it. 

Harry
11 hours ago, Ronnie said:

The melody at the end comes from an old rock song and I cannot remember what it is! Can someone tell me?! 

It reminds me a little bit of two songs, I'm not sure if either are what you mean though. Movin' on Up by Primal Scream and also Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones

JusKeepBreathin

I'm not really into it. I used to love her. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ronnie
44 minutes ago, Harry said:

It reminds me a little bit of two songs, I'm not sure if either are what you mean though. Movin' on Up by Primal Scream and also Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones

Not it! OMG It's driving me crazy! It's the "Ahhhh Ahhaha Ahhhhh" part at the end.

Definitely a grower, for me its a mix of honest teeny 90's pop, George Micheal and Aldous Harding. Refreshing!

Archived