Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lorde - Solar Power

alsemanche

Featured Posts

freakumdress

i love it so much!! and she looks radiant 
i see a lot of people already saying stuff like "i miss the old lorde" which i find annoying as always when artists changes their sound. give it some time. be more open minded 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Savage

She looks prettier than ever! I love the vibe and the song is growing on me :woot:

alsemanche
Just now, freakumdress said:

i love it so much!! and she looks radiant 
i see a lot of people already saying stuff like "i miss the old lorde" which i find annoying as always when artists changes their sound. give it some time. be more open minded 

didn't people say that with melodrama/green light too? I remember people were a little weirded out but how it's not the same vibe as PH so yeah it's expected to get that reaction i feel 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Thomas P
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

didn't people say that with melodrama/green light too? I remember people were a little weirded out but how it's not the same vibe as PH so yeah it's expected to get that reaction i feel 

They said the exact same thing. 

Green Light was not well liked by a lot of her fans because it was such a jarring song in comparison to Pure Heroine. I genuinely think it was the reason why the entire album didn’t have nearly the success it could’ve had. It’s weird to think about because the GP have actually come around to loving Melodrama now.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

alsemanche
Just now, Thomas P said:

They said the exact same thing. 

Green Light was not well liked by a lot of her fans because it was such a jarring song in comparison to Pure Heroine. I genuinely think it was the reason why the entire album didn’t have nearly the success it could’ve had. It’s weird to think about because the GP have actually come around to loving Melodrama now.

to be fair I was very taken back with GL too :selena: it took me a while for it to grow on me because I also expected something very dark and angsty like PH. But with this I just loved it from the first listen tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

freakumdress
Just now, alsemanche said:

yeah i remember people call her a sell out when she dropped green light lol
and when lana released ultraviolence everyone talked about how they missed the born to die sound. it's a normal reaction but i just find it so boring when the anticipating and hype changes to people complaining before they even had the time to let it grow

Thomas P
Just now, alsemanche said:

to be fair I was very taken back with GL too :selena: it took me a while for it to grow on me because I also expected something very dark and angsty like PH. But with this I just loved it from the first listen tbh 

I was the opposite. Green Light hit me right away, but this one took a few listens for me to really adjust to the new vibe.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TimisaMonster

The way I was waiting for the chorus to drop...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Loooooove the cult imagery, I’d die if this was a concept album based around that. 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Reject False Icons

I really liked it :excited: considering I got warned by the people who listened to the leak

Somehow she still keeps that minimalist sound that she's very familiar with 

I just don't know what is the music video trying to tell,:confused: I know many lorde's videos are just along with the vibe and not trying to tell a story but i'm still intrigued

js4754394o9823
15 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Joy Dancing GIF by Katy Perry
looks familiar 

People dancing in the sun

Katy and her mind ugh

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived