💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you agree with this?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Nicola answered this tweet lmaoo

anyways I have noticed this too..Although some of you will say they do it cuz this fanbase is “negative,toxic etc” i’ve really seen soo many users praising his work as we should.He really snaps sometimes with the outfits 

MANiCURE 6

I love Nicola Formichetti works with Gaga ! Of course, you can't love EVERYTHING, but at least have respect for him and Gaga.

Tinnitus15
Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

I love Nicola Formichetti works with Gaga ! Of course, you can't love EVERYTHING, but at least have respect for him and Gaga.

Well this user explained that he was constantly praising his works and this one time he replied :laughga:

chromatic puzea

yeah but i feel like it's not just gaga's team

i guess they feel like it's more purposeful brushing off a hater than acknowledging the fans and support

couldn't be me but there's not much i can do ig

do u like the jojo siwa song

Space Cowboy

Yall love to blame her team when it's literally gaga who's the boss of it all..

ProfessionalClown

I’m sorry but Nicola is literally one of the best parts of Gaga’s team. He’s badass and his style is next level iconic.

PartySick

It's human nature :shrug:

Out in the wild, it's better to pay attention to the lion in the bushes waiting to eat you than to "think positive". People focus on and respond to the negative things because that's what kept our ancestors alive.

Also, Liddos are sh*tbags sometimes :huntyga: I'm sure her team dragging them sometimes is cathartic.

🖤

Eh it only takes half a second to type "lol" so I wouldn't read too much into who or what he chooses to reply to

Also I'd bet that the messiest Twitter stans would still pile on her team members even if they did only reply to compliments/positivity

They'd probably twist it into "They only wanna hear our praise and not our honest criticism" or "Why won't they address (perceived problem)" or "They're soaking up attention, they're such narcissists" etc. A lose-lose situation where they drag their character regardless

⚡🐲

AURAOFSHEISSE
33 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I’m sorry but Nicola is literally one of the best parts of Gaga’s team. He’s badass and his style is next level iconic.

Not to mention his Mugler show 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived