Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish is accused of 'queerbaiting'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Update: 

Now Billie Eilish has been accused of queerbaiting by confused followers after she shared a slew of behind-the-scenes snaps from her Lost Cause video. In the images the singer, 19, frolics with her female pals at a party and puts on an animated display sticking out her tongue while they all pose closely together.

However after sharing the edgy pictures with the caption 'I love girls', Billie came under fire in the comments with some of her fans questioning her actions.

A TikTok user uploaded a message in which she penned: 'Acting sexual with girls to draw in more audience is gross.' 
Someone lese posted  'Funny she is posting this in June, pride month. Bestie you better not be queer baiting.'

source
Line-6.jpg

Some people suggested Billie Eilish came out after she posted 'i love girls'

Billie Eilish's latest Instagram Post with the caption 'I Love Girls' is causing a meltdown on Twitter. People are speculating the "Bad Guy" singer to have come out during the Pride Month 2021. 

source

E3iQgxFUcAABPoa?format=jpg&name=medium

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

alsemanche

I literally sent "Billie Eilish debuts lesbianism" as a joke to my bf when I saw the post :air: 

People need to stop taking everything as some huge confession, she clearly loves girls in a non-queer way (or at least that's how I saw it) 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

AnglerfishbraBENUS

wasn't her tiktok name originally something like coochielicker or something? :huntyga:

I've been thinking this for a while

Congrats to her if so

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

But she has a boyfriend though

You know :awkney:, bisexuality exists :awkney: .

OT: I wouldn't interpret too much into it, she just enjoys spending her time with her friends :lana: .

Ew, David!

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

You know :awkney:, bisexuality exists :awkney: .

OT: I wouldn't interpret too much into it, she just enjoys spending her time with her friends :lana: .

I know,just probably people reached out idk good for her if she came out 

CyanDante

Let's hope it's not queerbaiting on Pride Month :vegas:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

TimisaMonster

She could be bi and honestly I can imagine her being into girls...its not a far reach to me

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She has strong coochiecruncher energy but who really cares? Good for her, or not, or whatever. Can she bring out a good track soon?

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Let's hope it's not queerbaiting on Pride Month :vegas:

She said she loves girls :bear: she can love girls and not be queer. If lesbians find that hot it's not her problem

chaeri pls

• Teletubby changed the title to Billie Eilish is accused of 'queerbaiting'

Archived