question

Why you don't like Ed Sheeran?

Teletubby

Do you like Ed Sheeran?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Ed Sheeran?

Featured Posts

LaLuna

I have nothing against him personally, I don't know enough about him. But his music makes my ears bleed :fatcat:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92

I enjoy his music, I think he’s the male Taylor. He lacks, however, any risk taking, in my opinion. The mix tape thing he did with Justin and the others was the most experimental he’s been. So, he isn’t on her level in that way. He can write a love song, and everyone can relate to his lyrics. He was just blessed with in his way with words lol 

Ronk
6 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Because I am still irrationally angry that he won the Grammy over Gaga, Kelly, Kesha, and Pink :wtf:

Actually.

I have nothing against Ed, but I haven't listened to his music ever since the Grammy incident.  Yes, it's irrational.

I live outside the space time continuum.

InTheCloset
9 hours ago, Bio said:

Mediocre white boy music. Thinks too highly of himself.

THIS!!!! and he is so full of himself. men specially white men always have had to too easy. and besides most of his music is quite generic but he still gets praised. meanwhile women in music are scrutinized.

The abyss stares back

Monsieur D

He used to be "unique" and even special (+, X), now he's just... mediocre, he sold himself. 

Cello

I liked Lego House and The A Team but his music doesn't seem to change or grow at all, I find it very boring. 

I have the same problem with Adele, I like a couple of songs but so much of their output just sounds the same, and is overplayed to death on the radio. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

huttont
23 hours ago, julz said:

He's talented and i like his music :happy: "Give me Love" and "Supermarket Flowers" are my faves

I cannot listen to Supermarket Flowers without crying. I like his music even if it is a little “basic” :shrug: 

He is talented but I hope he evolves some so people back off a little. He has a great voice and is a good songwriter 

StrawberryBlond

He's unnaturally focused on being the most popular artist all of the time. A hit or two isn't enough per album, he needs the whole body of work to be a hit, so he release umpteen singles per album and in between albums, he does collabs and even did a whole collab album to tide his fans over between Divide and now. He oversaturates himself deliberately, which I find to be highly infuriating in an artist. He also thinks way too highly of himself and said some really shady stuff about other artists back in the day. When he was touring with Taylor Swift, he basically worked his way through all her girl squad as well and even bragged about it. I guess now he's left all that behind and is a devoted husband and family man now but I still find that kinda behaviour distasteful and it wasn't even all that long ago. He does have talent though and has written more than a few good songs I like. His ballads can be quite good and his rap skills are underrated. But as a complete package, too generic for me.

BillieGOAT

His music is just bland :shrug: I can’t think of a time that he departed from his formula (other than that horrific features album.. don’t EVEN get me started)

BUtterfield 8

He’s talented but I feel like he’s not bringing anything new to the table 

Archived