question

Why you don't like Ed Sheeran?

Teletubby

Do you like Ed Sheeran?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Ed Sheeran?

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

He's extremely talented - singer/songwriter/producer.

With that said, his earlier stuff is decent. I think fame got to him so he's said some really douchy things and he seems to be a total tool based on interviews. He's basically a male Taylor Swift and he chases trends and trendy artists. Makes music for the charts. The content of his music is very shallow and repetitive all about love and relationships. You may say that's very common. Sure, but his perspective has been done and done before. He brings nothing new to culture imo. 

music video burn GIF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Predictable sound, predictable lyrics, predictable songs, boring voice 

Cookie Tookie

Because I don’t like mediocre music that gets unnecessary praise 

Babba the Hutt
30 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

I know many people who like him only because he is a ginger regardless of his music, which makes no sense

I hope you are not trying to say people can't find him attractive because he is redheaded. What makes no sense to me is to find an issue with that.

Phlop

Best male performer of our generation and one of the most iconic (maybe triconic) artists in recent times. Little Monsters hate him because he’s more popular than GaGa in the public

BYE

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Best male performer of our generation and one of the most iconic (maybe triconic) artists in recent times. Little Monsters hate him because he’s more popular than GaGa in the public

Justin says hi

Enigma

When there’s nothing to like, you usually dislike :reductive:

Cookie Tookie
4 minutes ago, Phlop said:

The Weeknd says hi

Oriane
1 hour ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

I hope the people pointing out how unoriginal he is aren't the same ones defending the mediocrity of girls like Ava Max or Bebe Rexha, etc. claiming they're underrated blah-blah cause the double standard would be astounding and not welcome.

This. I don't like him but it's funny that people think he's unoriginal and uninteresting just because he's making the same music as his peers and doesn't put effort in looks etc. If anything, if someone can get popular only by his music and not because of visuals, that says something. And calling many popstars original just because they deliver visuals that they didn't themselves for the most part... And if we're talking about the music, most people who don't listen/like pop music also think it all sounds the same and is all unoriginal and boring (and for many of them, I agree).

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

VoidTwo
20 minutes ago, Barley said:

I hope you are not trying to say people can't find him attractive because he is redheaded. What makes no sense to me is to find an issue with that.

No, I'm not saying that 😅 I find it weird that people like him AS AN ARTIST based on his appearance and not on his music 

Babba the Hutt
25 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

No, I'm not saying that 😅 I find it weird that people like him based on his appearance and not on his music 

OH! Sorry :messga: I didn't want to sound rude. I'll admit I'm exactly one of those people, lol (edit: but not a fan of his ego, attitude, personality, etc. :crossed:)

Healed My Heart

Most of all, his music is just not my taste. It often borders on cringe for me, like especially the features album he did. Some of it starts off as okay to me, but radio stations and shopping malls and grocery stores and basically everywhere in America plays his music absolutely to death so it's inescapable. So much overexposure and it becomes hugely annoying from that. I also just haven't appreciated his attitude or personality in the past based on the random interviews or clips I've see of him.

She/her 💗💜💙

SlaeUrAnus

I actually don't mind him and his music.

I'm just so ****ing sick of it being overplayed on the radio and in every club.

In my messy era.

Archived