Featured Posts

Teletubby

Why you don't like Ed Sheeran?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

To many straight white men get praise they don’t deserve. there are at least 10 other Ed Sheehans I can think of rn

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

alsemanche

I don't care for him as a person, but his music is incredibly bland and boring and offers nothing interesting or new. His voice is also mediocre at best. I never got why he's so famous when there are so many people who make the same type of music as him and sound exactly the same. He's just overall incredibly mediocre. The only time I encounter his music is when it's playing somewhere and I always can't wait for the song to end (even if I don't recognize that it's him) 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MonSwiftAnton

I actually like much of the music he has made. He writes beautiful songs, is a good musician and doesn't seem to be an a*shole. He's also a great waiter. :vegas:

LoLaA

Yes and No, I like some music/songs from him, but it is not special or something new. He, as a musician, is a bit overrated in my opinion. I don't have anything against him as a person. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

River

I don't like his music.

I don't know him personally to judge HIM.

So I don't like Ed as a musician.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

i've seen him on a festival, i gotta admit he got the crown going with just him and his guitar but boy his music is just so basic and not innovative at all 

Cody James

He and Taylor Swift do similar musical styles, yet for the longest time and still today, she is perceived negatively in some ways. 

bionic

He's very talented but I find his personality a bit tryhard and off-putting.

buy bionic

HuffsAhoy

Because I am still irrationally angry that he won the Grammy over Gaga, Kelly, Kesha, and Pink :wtf:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mother of Puppies

I don't mind him. He has a nice voice and some nice songs. Haven't really watched a lot of interviews with him though

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Luke78619

I remember he’s said some very cocky things so it stuck with me so I think he’s big-headed 

mans his music isn’t my thing, I’m not really into acoustics, or basic pop songs that were made purely just for the charts 

but that doesn’t mean I’m one of those people that bully him, I just don’t care for him :shrug:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived