🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

new music

Lorde - Solar Power (Out Now)

Featured Posts

Forbidden Love

Love the song, and especially love it when someone comes along and doesn't play into the bop hoes hands. 

I love that she’s denying the dance music. It’s a great, powerful statement of an artist challenging their listener and remaining true to their vision even if other people don’t see that vision yet. I wish more artists would follow in her footsteps, honestly. There needs to be a challenge back in music and she seems more than willing, and possibly the only one able, to step up to bat to do it. 

Enough with the fan service music, be bold and deliver something that nobody expected. It’s been missing in big releases for a long time. 

Edited by Forbidden Love
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• Sneaky

• Ororo Munroe

• OhHenny2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like it. Specially the part in which she belts "The Catholic Church will fall" alongside that adorable kids choir. I must admit though, I haven't listened to the song.

https://music.apple.com/si/album/solar-power/1571611279?i=1571611288 https://listen.tidal.com/album/187098632 It’s officially out now everywhere

I’m really not ready to see comment after comment of gays asking for electropop bops with this album  Not everything needs to be upbeat and with a synth Mary 

Elohim

I love it, but!

All these Jack Antonoff produced songs starting to get on my nerve, and its not that I dont enjoy his productions or music but - all these big singers working with one producer, which have a very specific style, makes it sound very alike.

unchaudbaise
10 hours ago, Elohim said:

I love it, but!

All these Jack Antonoff produced songs starting to get on my nerve, and its not that I dont enjoy his productions or music but - all these big singers working with one producer, which have a very specific style, makes it sound very alike.

Totally agree because the outro of this song sound identical to St. Vincent's "...At the Holiday Party".