• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• Sneaky

• ororo munroe

• OhHenny2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like it. Specially the part in which she belts "The Catholic Church will fall" alongside that adorable kids choir. I must admit though, I haven't listened to the song.

https://music.apple.com/si/album/solar-power/1571611279?i=1571611288 https://listen.tidal.com/album/187098632 It’s officially out now everywhere

I’m really not ready to see comment after comment of gays asking for electropop bops with this album  Not everything needs to be upbeat and with a synth Mary 

A MESS
7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

oh my god i would never game

SMILE2NE1

The insider was right when they said the gays who's taste derives of just bops will hate this

I love it. It's obvs she's been doing a lot of drugs on her time off lol.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Taylucifer

UGGGG, she absolutely killed it, the summer vibes despite it being winter in NZ:firega:

go stream Fearless (Taylor's Version)
PunkTheFunk

It's...um... it's giving me summer, it's giving me sunshine. Great scenery and summer vibes.

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

• LMAO 4
Jose P
3 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Actually I do, but I’m underwhelmed and with the overused Jack Antonoff in every song nowadays it sounds exactly like everything else he does with LDR

I love how y’all call anything even remotely slower as similar to Lana lmao, when I listened I expected something like that based on the reactions here and it literally sounds nothing like her? Lana’s music is never happy in tone and melody like this. But then again, the same people say Lana’s music has never changed so I guess it’s just inability to differentiate between anything that you can’t twerk to.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
OhHenny2020
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

You’re clearly so bothered by her! I’m sorry you can’t help yourself :/

I’m really not haha!! Green Light <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by OhHenny2020
Ziggy
5 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Gives me Bjork  alt pop indie vibes

If Björk went by Jack Antonoff’s house :laughga: but yes I agree. It’s a little that with a lot of typical Jack antonoff type sounds and concepts

• Like 2
Ziggy
26 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I love how y’all call anything even remotely slower as similar to Lana lmao, when I listened I expected something like that based on the reactions here and it literally sounds nothing like her? Lana’s music is never happy in tone and melody like this. But then again, the same people say Lana’s music has never changed so I guess it’s just inability to differentiate between anything that you can’t twerk to.

Eh I think it doesn’t need to sound sad to sound similar. It’s very clear these were produced by the same dude despite being different artist names on the songs.

• Like 2
HuffsAhoy

A wonderfully refreshing song for summer 2021 as society rises from the ashes of covid like a phoenix. I got a very High as Hope vibe from it, which is not a bad thing at all!! Really looking forward to simmering on this song over the weekend. 

Rain on Me