💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lorde - Solar Power (Out Now)

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

Helxig

I instatntly love it! :giveup:  

I am so glad she's back! I was afraid I wasn't going to like the new stuff given the descriptions from early listeners, but this is a chill summery bop. And it's got her quirky stamp on it which makes it unique and loveable. The part where she says "and I throw my cellular device in the water... can you reach me? No. You can't!" is so good! One of those little things only she could do honestly :sara:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andreas85

It is not one of her better songs but it is decent at least. I'm also really glad that she has finally returned after a long break because I was waiting for her return.

LoLaA

I like it, I think it Will grow more on me in the coming days. So happy for Lorde, she  has a very interesting sound. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Cuntalicious

I love this! Like, a lot! :giveup:
After an extremely shitty year this track is exactly what I needed.
This song, and the video, just oozes happy vibes.

crackpoppodcast

Love her and the song is cute, but I can’t get out of my head how much it sounds like a Colbie Caillat track circa 2010. 

it actually reminds me a lot of “Brighter Than the Sun” by Colbie. Not that that is a bad song by any means, but I’m so used to Lorde being almost revolutionary with her music style and this just feels like it’s been done. 

Still my kween though and still excited for the album. 

Anderson123

I just need to prepare because I don't think I'm going to love this album more than Melodrama but hope I can enjoy it. It's a very different sound for her and I like that about her.

I'm a bit disappointed because this gives me major Watermelon Sugar vibes :messga:

Edit: got better on a second listen! 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Future Lovers

Love the song, and especially love it when someone comes along and doesn't play into the bop hoes hands. 

I love that she’s denying the dance music. It’s a great, powerful statement of an artist challenging their listener and remaining true to their vision even if other people don’t see that vision yet. I wish more artists would follow in her footsteps, honestly. There needs to be a challenge back in music and she seems more than willing, and possibly the only one able, to step up to bat to do it. 

Enough with the fan service music, be bold and deliver something that nobody expected. It’s been missing in big releases for a long time. 

I love it, but!

All these Jack Antonoff produced songs starting to get on my nerve, and its not that I dont enjoy his productions or music but - all these big singers working with one producer, which have a very specific style, makes it sound very alike.

Archived