Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lorde - Solar Power (Out Now)

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

The insider was right when they said the gays who's taste derives of just bops will hate this

I love it. It's obvs she's been doing a lot of drugs on her time off lol.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer

UGGGG, she absolutely killed it, the summer vibes despite it being winter in NZ:firega:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

PunkTheFunk

It's...um... it's giving me summer, it's giving me sunshine. Great scenery and summer vibes.

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

Jose P
3 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Actually I do, but I’m underwhelmed and with the overused Jack Antonoff in every song nowadays it sounds exactly like everything else he does with LDR

I love how y’all call anything even remotely slower as similar to Lana lmao, when I listened I expected something like that based on the reactions here and it literally sounds nothing like her? Lana’s music is never happy in tone and melody like this. But then again, the same people say Lana’s music has never changed so I guess it’s just inability to differentiate between anything that you can’t twerk to.

OhHenny2020
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

You’re clearly so bothered by her! I’m sorry you can’t help yourself :/

I’m really not haha!! Green Light <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ziggy
5 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Gives me Bjork  alt pop indie vibes

If Björk went by Jack Antonoff’s house :laughga: but yes I agree. It’s a little that with a lot of typical Jack antonoff type sounds and concepts

Ziggy
26 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I love how y’all call anything even remotely slower as similar to Lana lmao, when I listened I expected something like that based on the reactions here and it literally sounds nothing like her? Lana’s music is never happy in tone and melody like this. But then again, the same people say Lana’s music has never changed so I guess it’s just inability to differentiate between anything that you can’t twerk to.

Eh I think it doesn’t need to sound sad to sound similar. It’s very clear these were produced by the same dude despite being different artist names on the songs.

HuffsAhoy

A wonderfully refreshing song for summer 2021 as society rises from the ashes of covid like a phoenix. I got a very High as Hope vibe from it, which is not a bad thing at all!! Really looking forward to simmering on this song over the weekend. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Damon

at first listen i was confused but i LOVE the song so much, the vibe it has, the message behind the lyrics, the freedom sample and how good her, clairo and phoebe sound harmonizing together, love the psychodelic touches to it

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived