Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Dom Perignon Behind the Scenes

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

flyaway

I mean, I love it and it's very exciting. But then I remember it was only for this endorsement commercial and I feel kinda sad.

There was so much potential for a MV. Sorry, I'm still bitter about it :bear:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny

Love to see behind the scenes stuff like this. 

Also, Nicola can inseminate me please. :wub:

Schwerk

I love how they talk to the Haus about this project instead of Gaga, they deserve a platform like this.

I understand Richy's vision and references, but it kind of irks me he mentions Club kids the way he does, cause pretty much every club kid I know is poor AF. I guess this is presenting a dreamworld, but I would've preferred him to be less specific in his references of the fanbase and club kids. There's other ways to hype a brand.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

How I felt listening to them describe this ad (even though it IS stunning) as if its some groundbreaking work of art 

Z6RV.gif

This...I was cringing like...its an expensive champagne...what does this have to do with Gagas brand message as an artist? :laughga:

And all that footage and looks and "dancers" needing Richy for some reason to get a 1 minute commercial was...interesting...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

They were not cut though, they're on the final video

As far as I heard...that 1 minute commercial was it...Nick said it took a YEAR to make just that sooo...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

beaublue

“I know that with Gaga’s fan base & Dom Perignon, I think it’s just a unique kind of person out there, club kids” ok Richy… stop trying to spin this partnership as if Gaga did it for “us” 🤣 99% of us can’t afford to drink this. I have no issue with Gaga doing partnerships but when they try to make it seem like it’s some groundbreaking favor they’ve done just for us? Then I get annoyed. None of us are spending $300 on a bottle of wine girl.

beaublue
32 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This...I was cringing like...its an expensive champagne...what does this have to do with Gagas brand message as an artist? :laughga:

And all that footage and looks and "dancers" needing Richy for some reason to get a 1 minute commercial was...interesting...

EXACTLY! Like I don’t have an issue with Gaga getting her money but when they act like it’s some groundbreaking art that they did for us “club kids” then I call bs. Actual club kids, bad kids, monsters can’t afford $300 wine. Remember when Gaga used to tear rich people stuff like this down & talk about buying $3 champagne from the corner market? She’s just lost touch I think & it’s the people around her that are the issue.

Living
11 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

. Remember when Gaga used to tear rich people stuff like this down & talk about buying $3 champagne from the corner market? She’s just lost touch I think & it’s the people around her that are the issue.

Thank you 👏 

A swing and a miss. I love Gaga and I have zero issues with her doing paid endorsements for champagne or anything else, but this video is ehh ... amazing. I hereby expunge it from my memory banks.

OMonster

Sorry, they're either deluded or utterly blinded by their egos. Probably both. 

"pushing boundaries in a way that hasn't been done today" - are you kidding me?

subtext / fantasy

GagasEarCondom

Bts of the Alice MV omg :enigma:

Such a shame it was scrapped

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

GagasEarCondom

Richy I can't even afford shoes :bear:

This sounds like me writing a school essay trying to over analyze a small detail in a story

We Stan Richy for pushing boundaries with..

A bottle of wine

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Archived