💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Troubled Paradise - Slayyyter

Shav33l

Featured Posts

Benji

I am stanning this release so hard.  My favourites are Butterflies, Clouds and Cowboys.

Jose P

Only duds are Cowboys and Serial Killer for me, and even those are kinda growing on me.

Venom, Dog House and Villain are freaking bangers, and Butterflies deserved to be a full song cuz it also goes hard :giveup:

And wbk Troubled Paradise, Self Destruct, and Over This are bops

Secret

This album is so good and she is so fun. Deserves more, every song is growing on me. She is so versatile 

BUtterfield 8
On 6/10/2021 at 9:07 AM, Frybean said:

Solid as I hope!

Cloud is still the worst...

She really had enough of Ayesha isn't she :giveup:

Who’s ayesha?

Jose P
10 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Who’s ayesha?

Ayesha Erotica was a producer, very well known in the hyperpop scene, had a very over-the-top trashy y2k style, extremely crass and comedic lyrics as well, that’s what she was known for. So she basically helped shape Slayyyter’s sound when she was first starting out and wrote/produced many of her first singles. When Slayyyter was coming up she was referred to as an Ayesha copy and all that and was very closely tied to her. But Ayesha retired and disappeared from the public after she was doxxed and her deadname was leaked, almost all of her music was taken down and whatever is up is there without her permission. So her and Slayyyter naturally stopped working together.

On top of that there was a song Ayesha wrote that leaked and had pretty racist lyrics and Slayyyter herself had a racism accusation from old Twitter tweets so it would make sense as well for her to separate herself from Ayesha given she did her thing to repair her image after the racist tweets controversy (not that it was a huge scandal given Slayyyter isn’t that big but you know what I mean).

Chesescake
33 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Who’s ayesha?

Seems there's people explain it I'll add some details, the information been leaked isn't that personal, it seems like she already decided to leave consider herself don't like her own music, hate people dress like her and using her name as twitter fandom title.

See girl down here? This' Ayesha.

vinster13
48 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Who’s ayesha?

An absolute pop mastermind 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Gaga daily pls listen to this album

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived