💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Doja Cat - Need To Know

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Just now, snakes said:

What do you mean 'deserves'. Aren't the artists the ones that this should come from, especially the ones who claim they write their own stuff?

If you are referring to music production, I see what you mean yet I think it is her team's/her choice to go with more light sounding stuff especially for the first singles in order for it to fit for radio. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

Genius says it is produced and written by Dr. Luke:derpga:

37 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

Are lyrics on Genius true? If so then :air:

I heard from a friend of a friend
That that d**k was a ten out of ten

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

Those lyrics written by him creeps me the f*** out :cryga:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

IWantYourLove

I’m really hoping for more stuff like Kiss Me More from her in the future, I f*** with it so hard :tony: I don’t usually like her music, but that one song just scratches an itch.

Can’t listen to this one yet, and by the cover I’m not expecting it to sound similar, but I’m still gonna give it a go :))

DOJA CAT
1 hour ago, vpez said:

Producers get writing credits so he didn’t necessarily write anything 

thank u, next

Ororo Munroe
2 hours ago, vpez said:

Same, sis, same :selena:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Ororo Munroe
2 hours ago, snakes said:

What do you mean 'deserves'. Aren't the artists the ones that this should come from, especially the ones who claim they write their own stuff?

If you are referring music production, I see what you mean yet I think it is her team's/her choice to go with more light sounding stuff especially for the first singles in order for it to fit for radio. 

Yes, I agree, but let's be honest not all of the artist have control over the stuff they perform sadly

I'm not 100% sure about Doja and if she even writes her songs, but I remember her past tracks (from soundcloud era) and she was more unique and interesting as an artist back then 

But I think I didn't write a right word, I just really like Doja and her energy, but can't really dig into her music 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Another Dr. Luke song? Yikes. 

she’s contractually obligated to work with him. she signed to his sub-label in 2013, before the kesha scandal, which is why she works with him. however, saweetie, kim petras, azaelia banks, and fergie all work with him voluntarily.

Archived