💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House of Gucci will premier during September film festivals

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

GucciGa

My god, fans overplayed 100ppl in a room way more than Gaga ever did. Let it gooooo

😇

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

There can be a hundred people in the room, and 99 of them are not infected, but all you need is one. So get your asses vaccinated! :pawsup:

Find your freedom in the music

Aphasic
2 hours ago, LeJudas said:

There can be 100 socially distanced people in a room and only Patrizia will be the murderer :ally:

Mother of Puppies
20 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

There can be a hundred people in the room, and 99 of them are not infected, but all you need is one. So get your asses vaccinated! :pawsup:

Wait

watch this :selena: :ladyhaha:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMddwk6nw/

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

41 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I think we should lower expectations s bit. The ASIB era was kind of a star's aligned moment where she had Bradley relationship rumors, first time acting, iconic song, viral memes, and of course that quote. I have a feeling this won't be the big media frenzy ASIB was but it's just a hunch.

I did the same with ASIB actually, but damn Gaga and team promoted the movie so gooood. I think it would be the same with this one, knowing Gaga would like to leave a big impression to the movie industry..Also, she's a lead star here so.. But we'll see...After all, we're still in a pandemic so im expecting virtual interviews, less in person events. 

Im afraid that we are totally not ready for the slayage still. Weve been busy keeping up with the remix album and other Gaga things :sweat:

(Then boom, trailer tomorrow :fatcat:)

ModernEcstasy

I’m gonna be in London on that night! Are the public able to attend in any way at all? 

QueenChromatix

wooooow! cannot wait to see this new power couple and rumours about Gaga being pregnant with Adam :flop:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m gonna be in London on that night! Are the public able to attend in any way at all? 

Not sure what it is. But looking up search engine, it looks like the only movie festival on Oct 6 in London is the BFI. If that was indeed the event, they do selling  tickets for public.

https://www.bfi.org.uk/london-film-festival/tickets

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

wooooow! cannot wait to see this new power couple and rumours about Gaga being pregnant with Adam :flop:

Rumor about Gaga is Black Widow and trying to inherit Adam's wealth  :dom:  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It's mad how fast they must be editing the film in post production. :vegas:

3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I’ve read Ridley is editing during the shootings.That’s why he works that fast 

Yeah, @Tinnitus15 is right, he edited as he shot. He doesn't always do this but he's done it a few times in his career and so far it's not produced any poor results so it's not a red flag like it might be for some productions! 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

well i just read that this is not the exact date of the premier, but like the date the film festival begins

LastNight

Does this mean we can expect a teaser and/or trailer in July? Maybe August is more realistic? I’m not really sure how timings work for these things 

SLAYing

Im sure we're getting a teaser in the starting of July & a full fledged trailer by the end of it.. :wub:

Soo freakin excited.  I have a strong feeling she's gonna win her Best Actress Oscar for this one :oops:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Archived