💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Loki - Now on Disney+

River

Featured Posts

River

WgUyWqmpqZo6UXEd3oSLuM.jpg

So the first episode is out.. what do you think??

Looks interesting, promising and MCU messing

Start the speculations now.

The villain is Mephisto btw :derpga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
Spoiler

So I really like the 1st episode is was really brain changing for Loki but.. the timelines, the f-cking timelines are confirmed, well, the old ones.. but.. next spoiler...

Spoiler

Do you think that Natasha was in the same situation and was reset? maybe she was not supposed to die :udidnt:

And Steve kinda opened a new timeline, maybe he messed up too?? :udidnt:

Danny Milk
1 hour ago, River said:

The villain is Mephisto btw :derpga:

Spoiler

is the villain actually mephisto?

Spoiler

jk

Spoiler

but is it?:stalkga:

I guess it doesn't really matter

RAMROD

It is so **chef's kiss** 

I feel bad for Loki at few points :bradley:

This will have 6 episodes, so the pace will be fast fast. Look forward for actions next week!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ThisBitch

I loved the first episode!

This is the first MCU Disney+ show that actually feels like a tv show and something that's part of the MCU main story. Wandavision started out great too so I hope this will only get better. The fact that there is apparently already a second season, shows that they have a plan with this!

Lumiere

It's interesting that

Spoiler

even the Infinity Stones don't work in TVA. Just how powerful are they?

gypsy101
1 hour ago, ThisBitch said:

This is the first MCU Disney+ show that actually feels like a tv show and something that's part of the MCU main story. Wandavision started out great too so I hope this will only get better. The fact that there is apparently already a second season, shows that they have a plan with this!

wandavision is a big part though i’m pretty sure? she’s one of the stars of the next dr strange film

Guest SetMeFree

I think the first episode was brilliant! I think this series is going to blossom into one of the great. I loved WandaVision but wasn't too interested in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I am already very intrigued by the first episode of Loki, so I will definitely continue to watch. 

Reality

When they first announced the MCU Disney+ shows, I wasn't too interested in Loki, but after that first trailer in December, I was all in!

I think this premiere was my favorite out of all the MCU Disney+ shows so far. There wasn't a lot of action or anything like that, but I loved the deep dive in Loki's character. Tom Hiddleston does a great job and I can't wait to see where the series goes from here. Owen Wilson, Wunmi Mosaku, and Gugu Mbatha-Raw all do a great job too!

There were also surprisingly a lot of worldbuilding elements in this first episode. Like, that whole Miss Minutes animated video spilled sooooo much lore, I was shocked. It makes me excited for what kinds of other reveals are going to happen in the show!

🖤👹

Reality
5 hours ago, ThisBitch said:

That's interesting because I kind of think it's the opposite. WandaVision felt veeery TV, and while FATWS was more cinematic, it still felt very grounded. Loki feels like the first MCU Disney+ show that is the equivalent of a movie. 

🖤👹

River
6 hours ago, Lumiere said:

It's interesting that

Hide contents

even the Infinity Stones don't work in TVA. Just how powerful are they?

Spoiler

Like saying, all the happened was for nothing, they are just holding the papers of a person that doesn't even know what a fish is.. f-cking brilliant.

So just something interesting that not so many people may get it, especially people who's not living in the US.

Spoiler

D.B Cooper may look like a weird scene but the guy actually existed in real life and he hijacked a plan and stole $200,000 ransom, nobody knows who did it, it's one of the most mysterious crimes ever.

But now we know, it was Loki and he did that because he lost a bet lol

ThisBitch
On 6/10/2021 at 3:23 PM, Reality said:

That's interesting because I kind of think it's the opposite. WandaVision felt veeery TV, and while FATWS was more cinematic, it still felt very grounded. Loki feels like the first MCU Disney+ show that is the equivalent of a movie. 

Wanda felt very tv because of the sitcom format, but the story around it not so much. Maybe I'm still disappointed with the not so tv feeling ending. Agatha (all along) was very predictable from the beginning and she just turned out to be a villain that wanted power. Like do better, you had 9 episodes.

Loki actually took it's time to explain things and is ready to take us on a journey. (I hope :laughga:)

You saying that this feels like the equivalent of a movie when TFATWS exists is weird to me. Like we watched different shows or something? That could've been a movie in my opinion. Nice and good to know that people have different views!

Lumiere
1 hour ago, kabo said:

Captain America & the White Wolf

I'm lowkey irked that they didn't change Bucky's name in the final title card. He's not the Winter Soldier anymore, right?

Archived