Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Loki - Now on Disney+

River

Featured Posts

Reality

This was by far my favorite episode!

Spoiler

Seeing all the different Lokis, especially during that brawl at Kid Loki's lair, was really fun. I still can't get over Gator Loki just ripping off President Loki's hand :lmao: 

This truly felt to be on the scale of a movie. Imagine this on a big screen, especially the part where Classic Loki conjures up Asgard! I mean, the scale and scope of those final moments felt comparable to Endgame, if I'm being totally honest.

There are still some things I have question on, though:

Renslayer - Maybe I just need to watch the episode back again, but her character is really confusing me. I can't tell if she's just playing an act or if she's genuinely curious as to who's behind the TVA. Personally, I believe that she doesn't know who's behind the TVA and is genuinely curious about it. At this point, I believe that she's just so headstrong about her belief in the TVA that even when the Time Keepers are proven to be undeniably fake, she still goes along with it. I'm interested to see what else she knows (and I suppose more importantly, what she doesn't know).

The "Big Bad" - I'm actually shocked that we didn't get a reveal for who the "big bad" is. I'm very interested to see where this next episode goes. With Alioth, Kang seems much more likely now. They're reaaaally setting up whoever this antagonist is, so I hope that it lives up to the hype.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madam Margolyes

I looove this week's episode :nooo:

And Richard E. Grant freakin' rocks!

Lumiere

I kinda teared up a little bit

Spoiler

Classic Loki :bradley: Moments like his are one of the things that make MCU, MCU. 

CyanDante
21 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

I kinda teared up a little bit

Reveal hidden contents

Classic Loki :bradley: Moments like his are one of the things that make MCU, MCU. 

GLORIOUS PURPOSE! :tony:

:bradley::selena:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

PlastiscGuy

Such a good episode! I really can't wait for next week, and sad it's the last one :bradley:

PG.

Lumiere

Also, I can't stop thinking about a Young Avengers team-up down the line. So far we already have Billy, Tommy, Elijah, and Kid Loki, and so many more to come. I'm so excited!

CyanDante
6 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

Also, I can't stop thinking about a Young Avengers team-up down the line. So far we already have Billy, Tommy, Elijah, and Kid Loki, and so many more to come. I'm so excited!

Yep they are really going all out. I think Cassie Lang, Kate Bishop and Miss Marvel are already confirmed as well. Don't know if I am missing out any.

We also might be getting the Thunderbolts or Dark Avengers as well. :mark:

Lumiere
7 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I think Cassie Lang, Kate Bishop and Miss Marvel are already confirmed as well. Don't know if I am missing out any.

Yesssss America Chavez and Riri Williams too!

RAMROD

WTF is this episode?!! :nooo:

So many twists and turns!! :giveup:

Spoiler

this jump scare is so UGH!! :bradley:

FCF1-CB4-F-8-F6-E-45-A5-881-C-2364-B6-C3

Spoiler

Can we get trailer for No Way Home now then?? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

wtf is this episode

Hide contents

He Who Remains is highkey annoying

Spoiler

Aka Immortus, I thought  he did well with the role :poot:

Wonder how Kang is gonna be tho! probably much more obnoxious 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanDante

The whole episode I was like DA FUQ :wtfga:

Spoiler

Does the title of the biggest jackass go from Starlord to Sylvie now? :ohwell:

Spoiler

I loki loved He who remains/Immortus, so cocky, so brilliant :vegas: The score for this show is amazing :giveup: With this episode now, the possibilities are endless. The whole multiverse is wide open. So is it going to be the MCM now instead of the MCU? :party:

Lumiere
5 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

The whole episode I was like DA FUQ :wtfga:

Hide contents

Does the title of the biggest jackass go from Starlord to Sylvie now? :ohwell:

Hide contents

I loki loved He who remains/Immortus, so cocky, so brilliant :vegas: The score for this show is amazing :giveup: With this episode now, the possibilities are endless. The whole multiverse is wide open. So is it going to be the MCM now instead of the MCU? :party:

Spoiler

Imagine the MCU multiverse breaking waaay too apart to the point that it starts sucking in the DCEU. :billie: That's going to be one hell of a crossover.

CyanDante
2 minutes ago, Lumiere said:
  Hide contents

Imagine the MCU multiverse breaking waaay too apart to the point that it starts sucking in the DCEU. :billie: That's going to be one hell of a crossover.

The only way for DCEU to not suck anymore :reductive:

Archived