• Last Reply
Lumiere
1 hour ago, weed said:

omg im about to start the first episode

Enjoooy! Let us know what u think!

RAMROD

I like this episode :applause:

All the purple, LOVVVVEEEEEE! :woohoo:

One or two fan theory might have been confirmedT? 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Lumiere
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

One or two fan theory might have been confirmedT?

Which ones?

Reality

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but this was my favorite episode to date!

I loved the interactions between Loki and Sylvie, and while I do think they honestly could've gotten a better actor than Sophia Di Martino, I'm coming around to her. During the beginning of the episode, I was iffy, but as the episode went on, I started to really like her and Loki's interactions.

This episode also had a ton of reveals, but they were a bit more subtle than I would've anticipated:

Spoiler

Loki being bisexual — I love that Marvel actually 100% confirmed it. That's how he is in the comics and in the original mythology (though, in the original mythology, gender identity and sexuality were much more fluid). Hopefully they can give him an actual male love interest in the future.

TVA agents are all variants — This was a theory many people had, and I thought it was completely plausible. It wasn't that much of a shock to me, again, mainly because I thought it made sense when other people explained it. I'm so interested to see how Loki uses this information moving forward. Imagine the conversations with Mobius!

Sylvie is actually a Loki variant — Again, for me, this wasn't the biggest shock. They're clearly just mashing up the Enchantress and Lady Loki characters in the comics, but Sylvie is still a Loki variant. She is a Loki. I never understood why some people were so headset on her being Enchantress and not Lady Loki. Imo, it was clear that she was Lady Loki since the beginning.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

RAMROD

HOLY SHXTTTTT, this week's episode is such a roller coaster!! đŸ˜­đŸ˜­đŸ˜­đŸ˜ĄđŸ˜ĄđŸ˜ĄđŸ˜©đŸ˜©đŸ˜©đŸ˜†đŸ˜†đŸ˜†đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„

I LOVE IT!!!

CyanDante
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

HOLY SHXTTTTT, this week's episode is such a roller coaster!! đŸ˜­đŸ˜­đŸ˜­đŸ˜ĄđŸ˜ĄđŸ˜ĄđŸ˜©đŸ˜©đŸ˜©đŸ˜†đŸ˜†đŸ˜†đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„

I LOVE IT!!!

Man I would have been pissed if they didn't include the post credits scene :messga:

Spoiler

Also was it me or was that place full of other Loki variants?? :nooo: THIS SHOW! :bradley:

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

Reality

That episode was absolutely bonkers!! There's sooo much to talk about! Once again, the cinematography and the score for this show are incredible.

Spoiler

Also, if this show couldn't get any more "Doctor Who" than last week, this episode really felt like a Doctor Who episode, especially with the scene with the Time Keepers.

Sylvie's backstory - So if it wasn't clear last episode, it should 100% be clear now that she IS a Loki variant. She's not some random girl, she's not Enchantress from the comics, she's a Loki variant. She questions Renslayer in the elevator about what her "nexus event" was, but I think it's clear that it's because she's a girl. She even says on Lamentis that she shouldn't even exist. She just didn't do something wrong. To the TVA, she IS something wrong. It's heartbreaking, but I absolutely love it.

Mobius & Hunter B-15 - Love these two characters, and I love that they're choosing to believe Loki and Sylvie. Mobius got "pruned," but as we see in the post-credit scene, that just sends you to another planet/dimension. I hope that he and Loki find each other on whatever world they're on. These two character arcs are great to watch and I'm excited to see where these two go from here. Going from 100% believing in the TVA to questioning their beliefs is really cool.

Renslayer - To be honest, while I'm sure for some people this episode cemented her as a villain, this episode actually made me more hesitant about her. She 100% knows more than she's letting on, but in the very beginning, she looked like she was mortified to face the Time Keepers. If she is the "big bad" or is in cahoots with the big bad, why would she be so nervous? She was also an agent before becoming a judge, and we know that all the agents and analysts are variants. So that means she's a variant. Perhaps she just so headstrong in her beliefs in the TVA that even if they're proven to be facade, she still is willing to believe them (which would be a great foil to Mobius and B-15).

The "Time Keepers" - So it looks like most of us were right in thinking that the Time Keepers were fake. That said, now I'm super confused as to who's actually behind this whole scheme. I really, really thought it'd be Richard E. Grant's Old Loki, but he was in the post-credit scene, so clearly, that theory goes out the window. I guess at this point it has to be Kang. Right? I don't think Renslayer is the big bad, and no one else in the show seems like the big bad, so I can only assume it's Kang. Regardless, I'm super interested to see that big reveal.

Post-credit scene - That was INSANE!!! Old/Classic Loki, Kid Loki, Black Loki, Gator Loki?!?! I'm so excited to see how the next episode picks up from here. If this is where all the variants go, we might see a ton of variants of other MCU characters as well!! That's going to be so exciting to see!

Loki x Sylvie - I actually really like the decision to have a romantic underpinning between these two's relationship. And hey, it makes sense! Loki would fall in love with himself. I liked Sophia Di Martino's performance last episode, but I liked it even more this episode. I'm intrigued to see where their relationship goes after this.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Lumiere
Spoiler

We finally have a post-credits scene! I feel that the last one's gonna be HUGE

RAMROD
Spoiler

👏 CLASSIC 👏 LOKI 👏 SUPREMACY 👏 

#gloriouspurpose :giveup:  :giveup:

SchwineLove

I kinda sense a pattern here. A filler action-heavy episode with little mindbending reveals before an episode of multi-mind****s. Just like ep 3. So we may prepare ourselves for breathless twist-heavy ep 6. 

Mean Winchester
Spoiler

Me for the whole episode be like: "If anything happened to him, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself."

Spoiler

E5rS7LJWYAERoYP?format=jpg&name=large

Reality
7 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

I kinda sense a pattern here. A filler action-heavy episode with little mindbending reveals before an episode of multi-mind****s. Just like ep 3. So we may prepare ourselves for breathless twist-heavy ep 6. 

You thought this episode was filler? :selena: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived