💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Loki - Now on Disney+

River

Featured Posts

Reality

That was such an amazing episode!

I did find some parts of the episode slow, but overall, it was a lot of fun. The last 20 minutes were incredible!

This is definitely one that I'll have to go back and watch again though. They explain a lot of things regading timelines, nexus events, resettings, etc. and while I think I got most of the information down, it was also a lot to process. 

I also have a ton of theories now: 

Spoiler

- I think the Timekeepers either are dead or don't exist. This whole episode made a big deal out of who the TVA is, how they were created, and who the Timekeepers are. They definitely wanted you to question whether or not these people legitimately exist.

- Ravonna Renslayer is definitely up to no good. I don't know if she's the "big bad" of the show, but she's either the big bad or working for them.

- I think Lady Loki's working to take down the TVA because she knows they're corrupt or something. I don't think she'll be the bad guy at the end of this show.

- Mobius has a very keen fascination with the 90s. A lot of people talked about this when the first episode dropped, but I'm now starting to think that all the TVA agents are variants and that their minds were erased or something which prevents them from leaving or denying the "Timekeepers." Mobius may originally be from the 90s or something like that.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

That was such an amazing episode!

I did find some parts of the episode slow, but overall, it was a lot of fun. The last 20 minutes were incredible!

This is definitely one that I'll have to go back and watch again though. They explain a lot of things regading timelines, nexus events, resettings, etc. and while I think I got most of the information down, it was also a lot to process. 

I also have a ton of theories now: 

Hide contents

- I think the Timekeepers either are dead or don't exist. This whole episode made a big deal out of who the TVA is, how they were created, and who the Timekeepers are. They definitely wanted you to question whether or not these people legitimately exist.

- Ravonna Renslayer is definitely up to no good. I don't know if she's the "big bad" of the show, but she's either the big bad or working for them.

- I think Lady Loki's working to take down the TVA because she knows they're corrupt or something. I don't think she'll be the bad guy at the end of this show.

- Mobius has a very keen fascination with the 90s. A lot of people talked about this when the first episode dropped, but I'm now starting to think that all the TVA agents are variants and that their minds were erased or something which prevents them from leaving or denying the "Timekeepers." Mobius may originally be from the 90s or something like that.

Spoiler

In the comics, Ravonna is Kang The Conqueror's gurlfriend. And this episode, she said she got someone on the side who work for her.

Plus, Kang will be on Ant-Man'a 3rd movie and will be starring a POC on the mantle, a POC, just like Ravonna.

Interesting :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Hide contents

In the comics, Ravonna is Kang The Conqueror's gurlfriend. And this episode, she said she got someone on the side who work for her.

Plus, Kang will be on Ant-Man'a 3rd movie and will be starring a POC on the mantle, a POC, just like Ravonna.

Interesting :green:

Spoiler

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kang showed up in the show. That would be insaaaaaane!

🃏🖤👹

DelusionalGaga
Spoiler

I'm still not sure about this one. There is just so much dialogue, it's a bit tedious at times. And to be honest,  all the timeline technicalities are very confusing at times. I'm someone who's usually into all the nerdiest stuff but some details here are either too complicated or don't make sense to me. Maybe I just need to rewatch :oprah:

Reality
22 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:
  Hide contents

I'm still not sure about this one. There is just so much dialogue, it's a bit tedious at times. And to be honest,  all the timeline technicalities are very confusing at times. I'm someone who's usually into all the nerdiest stuff but some details here are either too complicated or don't make sense to me. Maybe I just need to rewatch :oprah:

Spoiler

I think in terms of pacing, the first episode was better, so I understand that critique. The timeline stuff is also a bit confusing. I think I understand it for the most part, but I can easily see why people are confused and why that throws them off. This is definitely an episode most people will need to rewatch to understand it all.

🃏🖤👹

River

Soooooooooooooooooooooo IT BEGINS

THE MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Happy So Excited GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lumiere
17 minutes ago, River said:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo IT BEGINS

THE MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Happy So Excited GIF

I'm dying to see how MASSIVE DS2 is gonna be :bradley:

River
3 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

I'm dying to see how MASSIVE DS2 is gonna be :bradley:

yes omg I just can't wait anymore

looks like all the rumors are totally true

and hmm so

Spoiler

the pic with natasha in loki is true????

Lumiere
5 minutes ago, River said:

and hmm so

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Isn't that the Variant (female Loki)? 🤔

River
1 minute ago, Lumiere said:
  Hide contents

Isn't that the Variant (female Loki)? 🤔

Spoiler

the hair is red
:fatcat:

and it's released during the same day as the 5th episode (5 out 6 ep), so they can make the first tv show-movie connection :giveup:

Lumiere
4 minutes ago, River said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the hair is red
:fatcat:

and it's released during the same day as the 5th episode (5 out 6 ep), so they can make the first tv show-movie connection :giveup:

Spoiler

I'm gonna literally cry if it's her :bradley: 

Reality
1 hour ago, River said:

and hmm so

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

What pic with Natasha?

🃏🖤👹

River
53 minutes ago, Reality said:
  Hide contents

What pic with Natasha?

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2021_04_05_at_9.49.44_AM.0.p

from the trailer

Reality
1 hour ago, River said:
  Hide contents

Screen_Shot_2021_04_05_at_9.49.44_AM.0.p

from the trailer

Spoiler

That's Lady Loki. The lighting just makes her hair look darker.

🃏🖤👹

River
5 minutes ago, Reality said:
  Hide contents

That's Lady Loki. The lighting just makes her hair look darker.

Spoiler

"the truth is the most devastating thing you can tell to a person"

P. Strange

Archived