💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Tara Savelo interview for ARTPOP week

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hello Monsters, 

the twitteruser @triconfromvenus that organized the ARTPOP WEEK, talked with Tara about her and Gagas creative process by doing her make up, as how talented and special she sees Gaga as a person and an artist, why Taras favorite look is one from Berlin, and a funny enlightening for monsters 8 years later, to which Live Performance Tara joined Gaga on Stage without even noticing.

• Admin changed the title to Tara Savelo interview for ARTPOP week
SashaxBzns

can we have a transcript please the heavy breathing on the mic is triggering my anxiety

Smother Em Eh

WTF? This is the worst interview I’ve ever heard. And the breathing into the mic is making it unbearable to listen to omg  :toofunny:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

myluis617
14 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

The dude's voice was recorded with a potato

4 minutes ago, Spooky Needles said:

can we have a transcript please the heavy breathing on the mic is triggering my anxiety

it gets better at the 4 minute mark.

myluis617
1 minute ago, Smother Em Eh said:

WTF? This is the worst interview I’ve ever heard. And the breathing into the mic is making it unbearable to listen to omg  :toofunny:

Skip to minute 4

I loved this, hearing her talk about how fun it was for them to create those looks and hearing how she still seems to have the passion for her work :heart:

Nathaniel Arven

thanks god they fixed the breathing issue quick. It's such a fun interview, this is so pleasing as a fan to hear all that. 

Joshie S

wait..... yall didnt know tara and freddie were on stage? :ladyhaha:

no wonder why most of ya'll dont understand Gaga's metaphors and inspiration, you miss half of her performances lol

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

AJRocketMan
20 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

wait..... yall didnt know tara and freddie were on stage? :ladyhaha:

no wonder why most of ya'll dont understand Gaga's metaphors and inspiration, you miss half of her performances lol

When? Is there a video?

Joshie S
11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

When? Is there a video?

They worked on the performance for hours & even days. It's the most rehearsed MTV performance ever.

It was done so throughout the performance Gaga changes to show her different eras.

HOW DOES LIKE NO ONE KNOW THIS LMAO???

Freddie appears once at 2:07 to assist in Gaga's The Fame wig.

Then at 3:01 you can see both Freddie and Tara emerge from back stage to help in Gaga's transition to The Fame Monster & beginning of ARTPOP (Tara's makeup)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Sandrology
5 hours ago, Joshie S said:

They worked on the performance for hours & even days. It's the most rehearsed MTV performance ever.

It was done so throughout the performance Gaga changes to show her different eras.

HOW DOES LIKE NO ONE KNOW THIS LMAO???

Freddie appears once at 2:07 to assist in Gaga's The Fame wig.

Then at 3:01 you can see both Freddie and Tara emerge from back stage to help in Gaga's transition to The Fame Monster & beginning of ARTPOP (Tara's makeup)

Back then I was a fan and saw it even live, but I had no idea who the members of the Haus were back then. :fatcat: *cries in fake fan*

Sandrology
10 hours ago, Ivy said:

I loved this, hearing her talk about how fun it was for them to create those looks and hearing how she still seems to have the passion for her work :heart:

6 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

thanks god they fixed the breathing issue quick. It's such a fun interview, this is so pleasing as a fan to hear all that. 

I felt the same. It was such an amazing inside look into the BTWBTour-ARTPOP era. I was so suprised how spontaneous the make up seems to be created around the wigs and costumes and themes/singles. Gaga really is spontaneous in her creativity and allows herself to" fail" by letting all creative expressions inside the team happen.

And how cute was Tara for not sharing her favorite moments with Gaga? Thats true loyalty and love for one another

GucciGa

I've noticed that Tara is way more vocal these days, even commenting on Gaga's posts. She never did that in recent years. And mostly didn't like her posts. Now she does. I wonder if they reconnected over the pandemic. 

😇

Archived