HEAVY METAL LOVER (LYRIC VIDEO)

question

What's next for Katy?

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I think rn with her album sales and random singles being released is not working so doing Vegas and playing her old hits will still get her a paycheck and allow her to really THINK about what she's trying to say with a better mature album...she needs to grow up...literally 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ronk

• JusKeepBreathin

• Barley

• MotherOfPuppies

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retirement  

She literally the biggest pop star right now so she can do whatever she wants 

Honestly this. She did an acoustic performance of 'Thinking of You" recently and it was her 2008 voice. I was so shook, didn't think she sang like that anymore.  

Lemondeduerl

I would like to see her in a new register. Something more serious and deep, not necessarily sad though. 

:)
Ronk
31 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I think rn with her album sales and random singles being released is not working so doing Vegas and playing her old hits will still get her a paycheck and allow her to really THINK about what she's trying to say with a better mature album...she needs to grow up...literally 

Your opinion of her needing to grow up is shared by many, but my opinion differs.  The way she was/is makes me happy and I would love it if she didn't change.  Of course it is most important that she does what makes her happy.  :heart:  I think there are two reasons why doing what makes her happy is the most important thing.  It's great to see her living a happy life, but also I think you get the best from artists when they do what they truly want rather then what a label or manager wants.  I like to hear what artists create when they are unstifled, unchained, and follow their heart.

I live in an alternate universe.