Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next for Katy?

flyaway

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I think rn with her album sales and random singles being released is not working so doing Vegas and playing her old hits will still get her a paycheck and allow her to really THINK about what she's trying to say with a better mature album...she needs to grow up...literally 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemondeduerl

I would like to see her in a new register. Something more serious and deep, not necessarily sad though. 

:)

Ronk
31 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I think rn with her album sales and random singles being released is not working so doing Vegas and playing her old hits will still get her a paycheck and allow her to really THINK about what she's trying to say with a better mature album...she needs to grow up...literally 

Your opinion of her needing to grow up is shared by many, but my opinion differs.  The way she was/is makes me happy and I would love it if she didn't change.  Of course it is most important that she does what makes her happy.  :heart:  I think there are two reasons why doing what makes her happy is the most important thing.  It's great to see her living a happy life, but also I think you get the best from artists when they do what they truly want rather then what a label or manager wants.  I like to hear what artists create when they are unstifled, unchained, and follow their heart.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived