question

What's next for Katy?

flyaway

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Maybe she'll retire from music and focus on movies. Only doing and album to promote for two months with features to keep streaming numbers up until the next film starts.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
31 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

A Sitcom

TBH she would be kinda great in a sitcom like HIMYM or MF. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

flyaway
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Maybe she'll retire from music and focus on movies. Only doing and album to promote for two months with features to keep streaming numbers up until the next film starts.

Really? Well I haven't seen her act before...

Maybe some comedy as some members have said. She has charisma for that type of project.

She will just push out the same stuff over and over.

But I wish she would write with some English writers for a very sing-talk-anecdotal record thats acoustic based but in a traditional britpop style.

I mean stuff like F-you by Lily Allen, tea&toast by Lucy Spraggan, Foundations by Kate Nash etc etc.

Babba the Hutt
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

A Sitcom

Huh, that actually sounds great for her.

BlingNotTheMusic
19 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I'd like an acoustic album. :vegas:

and more apple cider vinegar.  :derpga:

19 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

An acoustic album

Honestly this. She did an acoustic performance of 'Thinking of You" recently and it was her 2008 voice. I was so shook, didn't think she sang like that anymore.

Ronk
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I think she is going to continue taking it easy and living her best life. The happy go lucky and carefree nature of Smile (sorry it's a fantastic album) only proves that she's genuinely content right now. I feel that when she moves over to Vegas, she'll find great success there because her catalog is iconic and she's a fantastic performer. 

I'm so happy for your appreciation of Katy and the album Smile.  :heart:

And yes, she is a fantastic performer which is why I want so much to attend one of her concerts live.  Vegas is just too far, which is why I haven't attended Enigma either.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Ivannn said:

Retirement...

electric chair. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ronk
15 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Honestly this. She did an acoustic performance of 'Thinking of You" recently and it was her 2008 voice. I was so shook, didn't think she sang like that anymore.

A million hearts.  :heart::heart::heart:  A million.

I live outside the space time continuum.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I know we make fun of her alot on GGD, but she is really talented. It's undeniable. I prefer Gaga's music, but Katy really is captivating. 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I know we make fun of her alot on GGD, but she is really talented. It's undeniable. I prefer Gaga's music, but Katy really is captivating. 

So true. I just wish she made more music that let her voice shine. R&B Katy would slay imo. But I think she may be under a lot of pressure from her label. American Idol and all...

Archived