đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next for Katy?

flyaway

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

I feel bad for all the girls that can’t act Gaga will have a career for years after she stops charting if she keeps up acting.

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229

her music these days is just NOT good. It really just goes to show how much Dr Luke and Bonnie McKee were literally HANDING her hits. I really wonder how much input, lyrics, and melody ideas she put into Teenage Dream 

pussycat

Tbh i dont feel a fire in her that fights for being successful again. She’s like content atm in her lil pop bubble world

Ronk
1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I'd like an acoustic album. :vegas:

and more apple cider vinegar.  :derpga:

1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

An acoustic album

Same.  And I really hope she tours again.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Phlop

She literally the biggest pop star right now so she can do whatever she wants :shrug:

BYE

Babba the Hutt
20 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Tbh i dont feel a fire in her that fights for being successful again. She’s like content atm in her lil pop bubble world

That's the same impression I have. Like, Katy seems just fine with her current success and isn't desperate to change or anything, maybe it's just not a priority to her anymore and that's perfectly okay. :flower:

Even so, I still can't deny I would love dark pop from her or something more electronic. Maybe take the best aspects of Teenage Dream and One of the boys to revive the big hype for her music the way it was back then.

Saint Hollywood

Whatever makes her happiest is best. I will say though, I would collapse if she made a rock album. :giveup:

StrawberryBlond

She'll definitely focus on Vegas, looking after a baby and potentially getting married. But afterwards, I could see her returning more to her pop rock roots. I have the feeling that Smile was the last big hurrah of pop music for her, an album consisting of the sound that made her so successful and if that didn't work out, it was a sign that she could just do her own thing now. I could see her in long hippy dresses, with a flower in her hair, playing acoustic guitar, just like she did when she performed the ballad sections of her tours. You can tell that's where she feels most comfortable. Other than that, she'll probably keep up with American Idol and various brand deals.

15 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I feel bad for all the girls that can’t act Gaga will have a career for years after she stops charting if she keeps up acting.

It's true, acting works out for very few singers. Cher, Barbra Streisand and Justin Timberlake are the only ones I can think of who actually formed a successful side hustle in the acting world. Gaga is one of the lucky few who could have something really good to fall back on if all support is dropped for her music one day. More and more artists are realising music alone can't pay the bills, especially in years to come so are doing everything else they can on the side to get by.

15 hours ago, stevana229 said:

her music these days is just NOT good. It really just goes to show how much Dr Luke and Bonnie McKee were literally HANDING her hits. I really wonder how much input, lyrics, and melody ideas she put into Teenage Dream 

It was definitely their identity on that album more than hers. Katy always makes ballads when left to her own devices, her poppiest tracks were always the result of working with a team of pop experts. If she hadn't been put on this path by Capitol, who knows what direction her music evolution might have gone in?

Teletubby

beauty brand :bon:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Suspiria
16 hours ago, Runway said:

the former Pirates of the Caribbean star

Why did you refer to him as this:ladyhaha:

But I agree. Her career was so insanely huge that she can live very comfortably without ever earning another penny, and her personal life seems pretty great. So I think she'll probably stay fairly lowkey for a while.

holy scheisse

endorsing products + makeup line + residency + non-musical ventures

:bear::triggered::messga:

Runway
14 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Why did you refer to him as this:ladyhaha:

But I agree. Her career was so insanely huge that she can live very comfortably without ever earning another penny, and her personal life seems pretty great. So I think she'll probably stay fairly lowkey for a while.

I forgot his name

Teletubby
16 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Her career was so insanely huge that she can live very comfortably without ever earning another penny...

she still earns a lot of pennies in American Idol, there were reports her salary is $25M per season :enigma:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HuffsAhoy

I think she is going to continue taking it easy and living her best life. The happy go lucky and carefree nature of Smile (sorry it's a fantastic album) only proves that she's genuinely content right now. I feel that when she moves over to Vegas, she'll find great success there because her catalog is iconic and she's a fantastic performer. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived