💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next for Katy?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

Today marks 4 years of Witness, an album that changed the career of one of the most succesful pop stars of the 2010s. Several #1s, records broken, massive tours, Katy has had it all in the pop star world since her first album. Although Witness had some hits on the charts, the album did not have a very warm reception. Either way, she still had a very succesful tour to promote it. 

Then Smile is released in 2020, and it is not very well received either, and due to the pandemic didn't have any chance for a tour.

So now her Vegas residency is coming. But after that, what will be Katy's path?

Will she try to bounce back to pop success no matter how many tik tok trendy songs it takes her to do it?Will she go the indie route for a more acclaimed career? Will she continue as a judge on TV shows? Or will she become a full time shoe and beauty line mogul like her best friend Rihanna?

Discuss... 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I think that, for now, she's going to stick with TV and residencies until the world post-COVID becomes a lot clearer. It might take a while for touring to become more profitable. This will probably also suit her lifestyle as a new mother.

buy bionic

Aphasic

Write a book about the ups and downs of fame. She can spill some tea and maybe gain more interest in her music again?

Mother of Puppies

I'd like an acoustic album. :vegas:

and more apple cider vinegar.  :derpga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Lucas

I hope for either a pop rock album (bops like OOTB) or some more accoustic stuff...

But she's probably gonna keep doing bubblegum pop music with the same sound that she's done for the last 10 years :grr:

BUtterfield 8

Is her shoe line doing well?

Maybe she can pull a Jessica Simpson and have a successful  fashion brand 

Razvan
28 minutes ago, Benji said:

Retirement

Reveal hidden contents

I’m joking 

Hide contents

Maybe

I've come here to comment this. You just made my day.

5H1S.gif

Paparazzi Obsessed

she needs something to clean her image and something that shows a new side of her (something like a Star is Born :vegas:) buttttt i dont really have hopes for her tbh 

Bonkers

Shady Pines

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Runway

Katy cats told me she is content with just her daughter and the former Pirates of the Caribbean star. So probably just that

FentyGa

tbh, imo her only chance at getting another hit is doing a teenage dream part two type of album. like never really over, but she’d have to actually push it. people live for nostalgia.

other than that, a vegas residency is the perfect place for her. she’s beloved for her hits, and she puts on the best shows of all the MPGs. she’ll probably make a few more decent pop albums over the next decade, and then just make money from concerts.

Smother Em Eh

What happened to her doing Cover Girl? Wasn’t she like face of it for like 5 years? 

And idk I think she’s focusing AI and on her upcoming Residency. I’d love a dark pop album from her and to see her star in her own movie. She was good in HIMYM and the acting scenes in some of her videos like POM. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived