Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West spotted with Irina Shayk on Bday Rendezvous in France

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GucciGa

Irina is a professional girlfriend. The funny thing is that Bradley and Kanye have hung out a bit 

😇

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

Cristiano Ronaldo, Bradley Cooper, Kanye West... all of them were speculated to be at least bisexual...

Now with Kanye, I think we finally have confirmation about those three men

I knew Bradley bonded with Gaga so strong cause he's gay gay :huntyga:

I just wonder, how much money does she make from bearding contracts and when the contract with Kanye will expire

Robo Ga

NEVER forget Gaga and Bradley HOLDING HANDS ACROSS her at the Oscars before Shallow as if she was nothing but a seat filler... that was the beginning of the end right there :messga:  Her revenge era is coming :triggered:

đŸ€–âšĄïž

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

NEVER forget Gaga and Bradley HOLDING HANDS ACROSS her at the Oscars before Shallow as if she was nothing but a seat filler... that was the beginning of the end right there :messga:  Her revenge era is coming :triggered:

Girl... Irina and Bradley were over long before that. They would have finished long b4 if not for the kid. I have never seen a couple look so bored and miserable together. 

😇

Robo Ga
Just now, GucciGa said:

Girl... Irina and Bradley were over long before that. They would have finished long b4 if not for the kid. I have never seen a couple look so bored and miserable together. 

Oh I know, I just mean, she was further disrespected by that moment. Since she clearly lives for the fame, she didn't like to be made out to look irrelevant between 2 big stars. So now she wants to become more famous and powerful by dating Kanye aka trying to be the next Kim K. Thats my theory at least :bon:

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Stephen
20 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

Cristiano Ronaldo, Bradley Cooper, Kanye West... all of them were speculated to be at least bisexual...

Now with Kanye, I think we finally have confirmation about those three men

I knew Bradley bonded with Gaga so strong cause he's gay gay :huntyga:

I just wonder, how much money does she make from bearding contracts and when the contract with Kanye will expire

Bi includes women :awkney:

Lilbit
4 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Well.. good question. I dunno. I never really read anything about them or look at their pictures.

They're both legends at their craft. Beyond talented. You should check out their individual discographies one day. Aside from the controversies, the talent is WOW. 

Brooke Hoegan
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

Bi includes women :awkney:

I know ? But I said at least...

I only wanted to give them a benefit of the doubt... all 3 of them are clearly gay imo

Kanye being the most closeted case (in his mind, cause there is enough rumours about him).

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

I know ? But I said at least...

I only wanted to give them a benefit of the doubt... all 3 of them are clearly gay imo

Kanye being the most closeted case (in his mind, cause there is enough rumours about him).

Eh, there's a credible rape accusation against Ronaldo that got hushed up. I also think Bradley has way too many famous women in his past to be strictly dicky (I don't think that many A/B listers are willing to be beards/PR gfs). That said, there has defn. been some more substantial gossip about those two...more than just random gossip blogs (re: their sexuality) so it wouldn't surprise me if both were bisexual. Kanye, on the other hand, I think is gay instead of bisexual. So yeah, defn. think she's like a quasi/semi professional beard.

Rahrahbitchson
10 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Eh, there's a credible rape accusation against Ronaldo that got hushed up. I also think Bradley has way too many famous women in his past to be strictly dicky (I don't think that many A/B listers are willing to be beards/PR gfs). That said, there has defn. been some more substantial gossip about those two...more than just random gossip blogs (re: their sexuality) so it wouldn't surprise me if both were bisexual. Kanye, on the other hand, I think is gay instead of bisexual. So yeah, defn. think she's like a quasi/semi professional beard.

This rumors entertain me a lot :yennefer: are you guys sure Kanye is gay? Like what are the rumors? Do you guys think that Ricardo Tisci was really a thing? And also probably Kris leak that Jeffree Star thing as an advertisment :ohwell: 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

LilyLark

I'm...surprised. After his vocal support of Trump & his batsh*t campaign, it seemed like most famous people (including members of the fashion world) dropped him. Irina is a well known model and is probably friends with some of those people who have been alienated from Kanye because of his behavior. I really thought he'd hook up with some 25 year old C lister rather than a "name".

Also, twitter is rife with misogyny about this...lots of "Kanye for the win" since Irina is hotter than Kim. As problematic as Kim is...she's been working on her criminal justice reform stuff and somewhat supporting good causes (she was still overly friendly with Trump imo). Kanye, on the other hand, has been spiraling out. Frankly, I think Kim is better off.

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

This rumors entertain me a lot :yennefer: are you guys sure Kanye is gay? Like what are the rumors? Do you guys think that Ricardo Tisci was really a thing? And also probably Kris leak that Jeffree Star thing as an advertisment :ohwell: 

It ain't the Ricardo thing imo...although that would be delicious if it was true. It's more the various musicians who have insinuated it over the years (although that could also be due to the fact that homophobia was rampant, particularly in rap and rock, 10 years ago).  Add the fact that he suddenly "found god" (so many repressed closet cases find religion) and one of his new main Christian bffs is an "ex gay" (LOL) and it makes one go...hmm.

Archived