Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

‘Witness’ turns 4

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

gabeoz

I remember being so disappointed the night it released :fatcat: I had so much hope but the singles after CTTR already had me weary of the rest of the album. The album was very cohesive sonically but Katy tried to sell it as something it wasn’t. Singles like Swish Swish and the Witness WW livestream really hurt her already waning influence and made her come off as a joke. 

I actually loved CTTR as a song but to many it came off as ingenuine and fake woke. The era suffered from mismanagement and mixed messaging that did a lot of harm.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steven

Definitely her ARTPOP kind of era. Some good songs overall but nothing very memorable.

C1trus

The era that slapped katycats with humble pie just like monsters during ARTPOP era. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Clarence

her best album. yep yep yep. i said it. stream Tsunami, Deja Vu, Power, Witness, Bigger than me, and Mind Maze

Clarence
10 hours ago, Crescent Bloom said:

The best song on the album HANDS DOWN. The production on this is transcendental.

finally someone with taste on this site :vegas:

ItWasntLaauv

I never understood the immense hate for this album. It was a really nice album that reminds me of a great time in my life, 2017!!

Also Bon Appétit is such a jam, idc what y’all have to say!! :legend:

SevenWonder

I'm not even remotely a Katy fan. But I love singing along to "Swish Swish" and don't care who knows it. It's a stupid song, but that "swish, swish, bish" part is catchy as hell. 

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, C1trus said:

The era that slapped katycats with humble pie just like monsters during ARTPOP era. 

There’s still some Kats trying it even with Smile existing :billie: But Witness is a good album

Archived