Watch THE Speech

new video

Coldplay Reviving Chromatica

Featured Posts

androiduser
37 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Gaga did not start melancolic, that was Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, Gaga started fun, that is not even up for discusion. 

Gaga started as whatever her latest musical style is

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aphasic

• Agunimon

• androiduser

• Bio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whaat? Have you listened to their last three albums? They're all so different from each other and I would hardly call it Maroon 5 type music. Like Everyday Life alone shits on that and that is su

I am going to sound like a party pooper but I really hate it when it's so obvious artists once considered "serious" sell out.  How Coldplay went from this to creating rea

Why are they not wearing some kaotica jockstraps? 

Aphasic
35 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Gaga started as whatever her latest musical style is

This statement is of philosophical nature not factual and philosophy isn't a science therefore your statement can be considered as just an opinion (which is respectable) but it's not accurate. 😉

Bella Goth

im so excited some artists using planet theme album, gosh they are rotating in the same solar system. really looking forward they introduce us to their planet

Matt
On 6/8/2021 at 3:45 PM, Aphasic said:

I am going to sound like a party pooper but I really hate it when it's so obvious artists once considered "serious" sell out.

to creating really basic Maroon 5 type of music?

But their music is better now and Maroon 5 wishes they could be as talented as Coldplay! Them making music in different genres is no different from when Gaga went from pop to jazz, and no one considers Cheek to Cheek Gaga selling out!

TylerMedeiros

That’s such a great song! Enjoyed the video a lot too! Always love to revisit Coldplay

YEET