Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Venus Fly Trap (Marina)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

nightadieu

Hey besties, I just got back into painting and wanted to share a current work in progress of a painting for Marina’s upcoming music video. As you can see, the face and hair is ok-ish but I have barely worked on the body :huntyga:

Anyway it’s going to be a collage of several looks from the video so I’m waiting for that. In the meantime I want to do some fun sketches/quick paintings so suggest me your favorite Gaga pictures and I might draw them :)

For those interested: I paint the “base” in watercolor and later go over the painting in Photoshop (or Procreate when I’m lazy) and do some digital enhancements like the sparkle stuff in this one). 

Also happy to get your feedback :)

9-F3-C6-B6-A-9814-4-D51-B8-E5-5-D577071-

Sneaky Oliver

Wow that's gorgeous! I have always thought people who can paint in watercolor are very very talented! I have tried it myself once and it's so difficult! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

nightadieu
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Wow that's gorgeous! I have always thought people who can paint in watercolor are very very talented! I have tried it myself once and it's so difficult! 

thank you so much! The biggest issue for me is having the patience to layer very thinly pigmented layers and slowly building up colors but with the right music it works just fine :) 

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, nightadieu said:

thank you so much! The biggest issue for me is having the patience to layer very thinly pigmented layers and slowly building up colors but with the right music it works just fine :) 

I can see there are many layers. I love the shiny glossy eyes so much! Keep sharing your art here!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

nightadieu
26 minutes ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

OMG It's so freakin' beautiful :bradley:

Really appreciate that :wub:

Archived