Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

Guest SetMeFree
3 hours ago, Living said:

They don’t 

2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

I have the AirPod Pros and they are not accurate. I guess to be able to experience the whole thing you really need a home theater. 

If you switch off the Dolby Atmos in your settings, the High-Res Lossless is still phenomenal quality, as I conveyed in a previous post: 

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Summerboy with new quality is just top tier rn :music:

also the backing vocals in the spatial audio of paparazzi is so iconic 

Gangie

Guys! Dolby Atmos at AirPods Pro is not do good. I connected Galaxy Buds Pro which also support Dolby Atmos technology and it’s a whole new level. Every song sounds so so so much better!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you actually listened to this on a dolby atmos 5.1.2 setup? 

These aren't made for listening in your headphones, or on your phone speaker, or on a normal speaker, or in the car... 

Most of you probably have no idea how these are actually supposed to sound...

Dayman
5 hours ago, brintye said:

Have any of you actually listened to this on a dolby atmos 5.1.2 setup? 

These aren't made for listening in your headphones, or on your phone speaker, or on a normal speaker, or in the car... 

Most of you probably have no idea how these are actually supposed to sound...

Yes and they still sound bad. There are tracks straight up missing/practically nonexistent in ways that do not feel by design. Stupid Love being pretty bad example, on the last chorus it has a missing a prominent lead vocal but still has the reverb for the track. Also even aside from that, you are incorrect on intended playback - Dolby Atmos is intended to also sound good on stereo playback and even Apple is mainly billing their application of Dolby Atmos to be used with AirPods Pro and certain Beats headphones. 

Archived