Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

FATCAT
53 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

most of the artists on the spatial audio list are interscope artists tho lol gaga, maroon 5, billie, Olivia Rodrigo, Selena Gomez, summer walker, Michael kiwanuka, yungblud. they have a solid amount of people on there

Oh weird, I swear I was only hearing about Scooter :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Taylor's latest release is fearless tv

...barely lol

haven't checked that one out in Atmos yet

NuclearMindset
6 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

all of Ariana's albums sans positions sound spectacular on dolby my god

Aside from Be Alright, I have no idea what they did to that track but my god... her vocals sound so out of tune on parts :fatcat: It's most noticeable at 1:54

Benji
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I'm wondering if maybe Interscope didn't take this as seriously, it seems many of their artists just outright didn't do it or (in the case of many Gaga songs) they just aren't quite right. 

I think they outsourced the work on this not expecting it to take off, I don’t think Gaga or Bloodpop would’ve cleared what has been sent to Apple.  I mean you can tell Apple isn’t impressed either considering despite how closely they and Gaga work together, they are showcasing pretty much every album that has Atmos EXCEPT for Chromatica :messga:

ZiggyZiggs
37 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

...barely lol

haven't checked that one out in Atmos yet

I'm talking about latest albums as in the albums that artists have put out most recently, fearless tv is a completely re-recorded album lol with new tracks at that. what I've noticed in Taylor, ari and gaga's cases are that its the latest released albums that have iffy dolby sounds. but its not the case for everyone, after hours is godly and that was his most recent album release.

stevana229

all these versions are doing is making certain parts quieter and others louder while adding echo 

River

Ariana sounds so amazing in these, you can actually hear her finishing to sing a sentence :laughga:

no shade, I really love how she sounds

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GipJo

I'm not sure if I like it, some parts don't feel right after enabling Dolby.

TheFame Monster
10 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I'm not sure if I like it, some parts don't feel right after enabling Dolby.

The songs either sound like demos with a rough cut main vocal layer or they just sound like they have an EQ applied. Either way, not polished at all

JustTea

Well, you can't deny that they changed the beginning of SC at least. :trollga: Most likely the label/producer/mixer created the Dolby Atmos version, not Apple.

@Born Brave

LastNight

Finally listening and it mostly sounds amazing so far but there are definitely some clunky parts. Especially in Stupid Love and Rain on Me.

I'm just on Free Woman now and it's little things like the 'I remember that that I' at 56seconds-ish (right before the first chorus) sounding really distant that spoils it. Those really infectious little details in the songs being lost is unfortunate, but there are other amazing details coming through that sound great. Feels a little bit rushed and I hope they work on correcting it because it could be amazing.

I'm excited to carry on listening though and also check out some other albums to see how they compare.

Guest SetMeFree

Can we also talk about out aside from the Dolby Atmos, it can be switched off so all the songs play in high-res lossless which sounds amazing even without the Dolby Atmos. 

Screensho.jpg
Screenshot-2021-06-10-at-08-19-58-1.jpg
Screensho-1.jpg

Living
21 hours ago, SetMeFree said:

Apparently the AirPod Pros get the job done. (: 

They don’t 

Der Meister

I have the AirPod Pros and they are not accurate. I guess to be able to experience the whole thing you really need a home theater. 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Did anyone else hear the baby chipmunk voice in 911?

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived