💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

all of Ariana's albums sans positions sound spectacular on dolby my god

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Taylor’s Folklore and Evermore sound amazing too 

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Benji said:

Taylor’s Folklore and Evermore sound amazing too 

yessss like the vocals on these albums aren't so far back like chromatica. fearless tv sounds kinda iffy tho

Benji
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yessss like the vocals on these albums aren't so far back like chromatica. fearless tv sounds kinda iffy tho

How Ariana’s and Taylor’s albums have been done make Chromatica sound like a fan’s poor attempt at filtering :laughga: I’m just hoping word will get back to Gaga and they fix her songs, I’ve had to download hers in lossless so Dolby doesn’t kick in for her tracks with how poorly they’ve been done.

ZiggyZiggs
17 minutes ago, Benji said:

How Ariana’s and Taylor’s albums have been done make Chromatica sound like a fan’s poor attempt at filtering :laughga: I’m just hoping word will get back to Gaga and they fix her songs, I’ve had to download hers in lossless so Dolby doesn’t kick in for her tracks with how poorly they’ve been done.

some songs towards the end of dangerous woman do have some problems but overall they're well done. the only albums that have been done poorly like chromatica are their latest releases, so I feel like there's a pattern here maybe on apple's part? how all their latest releases have been kinda butchered

gypsy101
10 hours ago, daddybunny said:

Can you send over the link to this playlist? 💕

i’m sorry, i couldn’t figure out how to copy the playlist as a link on my phone :(

gypsy101
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

some songs towards the end of dangerous woman do have some problems but overall they're well done. the only albums that have been done poorly like chromatica are their latest releases, so I feel like there's a pattern here maybe on apple's part? how all their latest releases have been kinda butchered

latest releases? folklore, evermore and positions all sound great in atmos 

beaublue
On 6/8/2021 at 5:06 AM, RAHGAGA said:

I'm glad you hear this when I have Android.:fatcat:

Apple Music is on android lmao you just need a subscription

XxBones
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I listened to Be Alright cause that’s one of my fave Ariana songs and it sounds off in Dolby. I have no idea why. Her voice sounds so off 

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

latest releases? folklore, evermore and positions all sound great in atmos 

Taylor's latest release is fearless tv, positions doesn't sound as good as her other albums in dolby imo, the title track esp isn't hitting for me

1 hour ago, XxBones said:

I listened to Be Alright cause that’s one of my fave Ariana songs and it sounds off in Dolby. I have no idea why. Her voice sounds so off 

oh really? I loved be alright the production is godly

FATCAT
5 hours ago, Benji said:

I'm wondering if maybe Interscope didn't take this as seriously, it seems many of their artists just outright didn't do it or (in the case of many Gaga songs) they just aren't quite right. 

Purr more, hiss less.

PlastiscGuy
9 minutes ago, aquiNo said:

👹 DONT PLAY WITH MEEEE 👹

DON'T. PLAY. WITH. Mᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉ

PG.

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm wondering if maybe Interscope didn't take this as seriously, it seems many of their artists just outright didn't do it or (in the case of many Gaga songs) they just aren't quite right. 

most of the artists on the spatial audio list are interscope artists tho lol gaga, maroon 5, billie, Olivia Rodrigo, Selena Gomez, summer walker, Michael kiwanuka, yungblud. they have a solid amount of people on there

Darcklighter22

I mean I have decent headphones and also dolby atmos on my Galaxy Note 20 plus ultra in the first place so I can say these sound really nice! 

However I've downloaded the files from GagaMediaArchives for people who don't have proper headphones and ouch....if you don't have the right equipment it really butcheres the songs.

Archived