Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

Jollibee

Free Woman improved a lot in Atmos sound. The drop doesn't sound dated at all now. Nnnn

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcadia
2 hours ago, Born Brave said:

Remember the white dress vs blue dress meme??? Your brain has been presented the same exact sounds but in such a greater capacity. 

Just listen to Sour Candy’s intro, some of the screams in the intro are completely gone.

The mastering has been tweaked in certain places across the album.

/endthread 

SharGaga

So I don't have apple music and dont listen to music with headphones :(. How does this actually work? Can I blast this on my UE BOOM 3 once someone rips it? Will I hear the difference?

M i K E Y

can someone Import the Songs from their library into GarageBand and share it?

Mr Oak
6 hours ago, Born Brave said:

Nothing was added sis… it’s the same exact record. Just formatted in more than 2 channels 

The dolby version is clearly missing the growl.

Stupid Oreo

The swoosh and magical bleep bloops in Free Woman are just :nooo:

Agunimon
3 hours ago, Born Brave said:

What you were hearing before was the same song crammed into 2 channels.. your ears could not process or distinguish the layers in stereo but in Atmos, you have way more channels processing the audio so your ears can perceive it. It’s just like color blind people putting on those glasses that let them see color- they freak out. 

watch some YouTube videos with producers… you’ll understand 

Thank you. I honestly cannot at the "this version is using different vocals." Its literally just presenting more channels is down to engineering and mastering. There's no different vocals. Vocals are just being presented and moved in such a way that is not something your ears are used to hearing after listening to it so much in stereo.

lilboyblue

Listened to it the first time. It does sound uneven. It's as if the post-processing was automated. Replay was massacred, I can confirm.

But Free Woman hits harder. So it's kind of a mixed bag.

:bradley:

Dayman
4 hours ago, Born Brave said:

Omg. Ok. Whatever…lol. Be ignorant 

It’s not ignorance. Be honest did you even listen to the Atmos versions? Because like Babylon at :55 not having the track for “battle for your life” and Sour Candy not having the yells in the beginning of the song are literally not up for debate. And on top of that your whole argument of saying these are the same mixes but everything is separated is wrong. If the song was mixed for 2 channels and now mixed for 6 that already means it’s a different  mix. The reverb being used is different, the panning is different the placement of where the instruments and vocals sit in the mix is different. If it wasn’t different then it would sound exactly the same when played in stereo. I don’t understand how you can be in denial saying that these are the same mixes when there are total vocal takes missing undeniably from songs? Does going from 2 channels to 6 suddenly send those to the twilight zone? Because I have played it on studio equipment capable of handling 5.1, recommended equipment and even standard earbuds and these things are 100% absent in the mix. 

gypsy101

it’s only her hugest hits plus a few extras from ASIB? then chromatica? huh. someone made a playlist on apple music thankfully

crackpoppodcast
4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it’s only her hugest hits plus a few extras from ASIB? then chromatica? huh. someone made a playlist on apple music thankfully

Can you send over the link to this playlist? 💕

domixwodix

I still don‘t get what’s really the difference between lossless and normal

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, theARTVampire said:

Is there still no rip available for non-Apple users? :(

rom,sc,sl were uploaded to youtube so type chromatica dolby atmos or smth like that

Archived