💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

Born Brave
Just now, Tylae said:

For real… this is my 3rd listen to Chromatica in atmos, first was ok, the second time was awful… I am currently transcending on my 3rd listen. Free woman slaps!

It’s crazy amazing. I can’t get over the vocals in rain on me. Ariana is just a godsend 

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coutureecstasy
1 minute ago, Born Brave said:

What you were hearing before was the same song crammed into 2 channels.. your ears could not process or distinguish the layers in stereo but in Atmos, you have way more channels processing the audio so your ears can perceive it. It’s just like color blind people putting on those glasses that let them see color- they freak out. 

watch some YouTube videos with producers… you’ll understand 

Thank you so much for explaining. I know exactly what I was hearing before vs what I’m hearing now and I can hear the nuances of the different instruments, effects and vocal layering. But there are undeniable differences and sounds that are completely missing/changed. Listen to the second verse of free woman on both versions and tell me that the lead vocal is the same. She literally sings it differently. There’s no layered vocals or anything to cover a single lead vocal. She growls in one and doesn’t in the other. 

2 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Is it only available on apple music?

Yeah, I think Amazon Music offer it too but its as an added extra on top of standard subscription?? If you are a student, you can get Apple Music + Dolby audio, Dolby Atmos & Lossless Audio in standard subscription for £5, Apple Music is on android too

Born Brave
Just now, coutureecstasy said:

Thank you so much for explaining. I know exactly what I was hearing before vs what I’m hearing now and I can hear the nuances of the different instruments, effects and vocal layering. But there are undeniable differences and sounds that are completely missing/changed. Listen to the second verse of free woman on both versions and tell me that the lead vocal is the same. She literally sings it differently. There’s no layered vocals or anything to cover a single lead vocal. She growls in one and doesn’t in the other. 

Remember the white dress vs blue dress meme??? Your brain has been presented the same exact sounds but in such a greater capacity. 

coutureecstasy
1 minute ago, Born Brave said:

Remember the white dress vs blue dress meme??? Your brain has been presented the same exact sounds but in such a greater capacity. 

Jesus H. No more time to spend on you.

Born Brave
2 minutes ago, Tylae said:

Fun tonight slaps… I’m ngl this one was always a skip for me. Not anymore :enigma:

Yes! The guitar (or organ?) in the lead up to the chorus is so bright and edgey

Born Brave
1 minute ago, coutureecstasy said:

Jesus H. No more time to spend on you.

I’m sorry… maybe one day you’ll get it… 

Chromatica wasn’t the only album to be mastered in Atmos… you think they really re-did an entire album with vocals and instruments!? DELUSIONAL MUCH. for gods sake there are albums 30 years old that sound different now because of Atmos

vinster13

I have a dumb question but maybe someone can answer: 

To listen to the dolby version I had to undownload chromatica, but I want to listen to it while downloaded if I’m not of WiFi. Like I don’t want always have to remove the download just to experience this. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Is there a way around it? 

XxBones
1 minute ago, vinster13 said:

To listen to the dolby version I had to undownload chromatica, but I want to listen to it while downloaded if I’m not of WiFi. Like I don’t want always have to remove the download just to experience this. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Is there a way around it? 

In setting under music there is a toggle to turn on download in Dolby Atmos 

Born Brave
2 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

There’s a setting under music that lets you always download in Atmos 

This might help some of you, Dolby Atmos is turned on and off quickly with the toggle in control centre.. Hold down on the volume slider and then turn spatial audio off for no atmos and on for atmos :) Quicker than going to settings.

FFXSoul91

If you don’t have the right equipment, it sounds awful honestly. It’s cool to be able to hear things like the lead vocals in Free Woman more clearly, but overall you’re losing elements of the song. I definitely wouldn’t recommend the Dolby Atmos versions for regular listening if you don’t have a Dolby Atmos compatible device (I don’t :messga:).

sillynate

Anyone have a link to download the new “stems” (I know they’re not stems but still anyone got a google drive link or some) :heart:

Jollibee

911 sounds immaculate. You can clearly hear the beats in the pre-chorus that you can't clearly hear in normal sound.

Archived