Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
17 minutes ago, lolwut said:

This whole thing makes me sad tbh. I feel a bit isolated as a fan right now, simply because I'm an android user. Why do I get locked out of the experience of listening to new versions of one of my favourite albums? What am I supposed to do, go out and buy an iPhone? Its one thing to pay a fee for access to new content, it's another thing to completely cut off sectors of a fanbase from a nice experience because of who has manufactured their phone.

Oh well.

they said it'll come to android too

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella
27 minutes ago, lolwut said:

This whole thing makes me sad tbh. I feel a bit isolated as a fan right now, simply because I'm an android user. Why do I get locked out of the experience of listening to new versions of one of my favourite albums? What am I supposed to do, go out and buy an iPhone? Its one thing to pay a fee for access to new content, it's another thing to completely cut off sectors of a fanbase from a nice experience because of who has manufactured their phone.

Oh well.

baby it's an apple thing... would you rather them not implement it... and regardless it's coming to android as well later 

FinallyFree
29 minutes ago, lolwut said:

Oh well.

Amazon Music has the Dolby Atmos version of Chromatica too 

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

vinster13
49 minutes ago, lolwut said:

Oh well.

It’s not that good or exciting really, nothing to be really upset about

Daenerys
47 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

If I have airpods pro and put on spatial audio, will I hear these new versions?

You will, but make sure you head into your music settings to change the atmos feature to on. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SashaxBzns
10 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Okay Born This Way might have been butchered oops

is it just me or forn this way feels messy af with miss dolby 

SashaxBzns
1 hour ago, lolwut said:

Oh well.

Apple Music is available on android Ganje don't do all that

Born Brave

Rain On Me is absolutely a masterpiece in Atmos. The 1:51 mark is fierce as crap 

Born Brave
13 hours ago, coutureecstasy said:

Yes! All the songs sound amazing but free woman definitely has just new vocals! I noticed it the most on “light up my body.” She doesn’t do that growl. It’s 100% a different track.

It’s the same track. Just superior format 

1 hour ago, FinallyFree said:

Amazon Music has the Dolby Atmos version of Chromatica too 

Hey, I've got amazon music but can't seem to access or fine the atmos versions. Any chance you could help or give a pointer?

Dayman
Just now, Hew said:

Hey, I've got amazon music but can't seem to access or fine the atmos versions. Any chance you could help or give a pointer?

You need an Amazon Echo Studio to play Atmos tracks through Amazon music - which is pointless because that is not a great device to demonstrate 5.1 audio on....

Born Brave
2 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

So is the growl on Free Woman added on top of the original vocals?:oprah:

Nothing was added sis… it’s the same exact record. Just formatted in more than 2 channels 

2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

You need an Amazon Echo Studio to play Atmos tracks through Amazon music - which is pointless because that is not a great device to demonstrate 5.1 audio on....

Oh. Wth lol. Kill me, just want to hear this. Apple being crap as usual with exclusives 🥲

Dayman
1 minute ago, Born Brave said:

Nothing was added sis… it’s the same exact record. Just formatted in more than 2 channels 

The mixes are different. Things are missing and added on multiple songs. It's not just them foratting to multiple channels. Babylon is an easy one to show this as there is a missing "Battle for your life" and an extra "Babylon" that overlaps with "gossip gossip". Whatever mixes they used for Atmos are NOT the same ones they used for the actual mastering of the album. Plus none of the tracks have the fades into each other.

Archived