Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

phantasmas

its cute or whateva and im glad we can toggle dolby on/off…

but nothing beats hearing Gaga live in concert :fatcat::fatcat::fatcat:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Eido said:

The transition between Chromatica II and 911 is a mess

And 911 needs remixing :triggered: some parts are ok with the "new vocals" but some others are not

What headphones do you use

Mean Winchester

I can't even play them on PC :fatcat: The quality sounds ABSOLUTELY MORE HORRIBLE THAN SPOTIFY Windows player.

.........Cancel my subscription right away.......

Stupid Oreo

Yup yup here is the tea:

I used some regular apple earbuds and some Beats Flex earbuds with spatial audio and you can clearly hear the difference between it

mr.peter
5 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Yup yup here is the tea:

I used some regular apple earbuds and some Beats Flex earbuds with spatial audio and you can clearly hear the difference between it

you could hear with both ? or just the Beats Flex? I only have regular earbuds. Updating now but am I wasting my time ?

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

This feature isn't going to work properly if you don't have audiophile headphones or a hi-fi/5.1 speaker setup. The elements that are "missing" or "new" are only because your headphones aren't able to process the additional audio channels – there's nothing actually wrong with the songs themselves.

This is what I initially thought too. But they did say Dolby works on the new macs etc. and obviously this works best with a proper surround system set up BUT I’m listening to evermore rn and it actually sounds perfect? Like how I imagined something like this would sound without a proper set up. So idk if these were creative choices by the artists themselves or if they messed up a little bit or if Taylor somehow found a way to make it work lol

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, boop said:

Well the truth is that Apple probably didn’t include it in the list because this album is HALF-BAKED. 

The mixes are a hot mess, they’re all muddy and sound like low quality demos. Minus a FEW exceptions.

The chroma Dolby mixes do sound very weird but so does the positions mix and it’s available front and center on the discover page so I don’t think that’s the reason 

Stupid Oreo
2 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

you could hear with both ? or just the Beats Flex? I only have regular earbuds. Updating now but am I wasting my time ?

Regular earbuds give this weird and ‘empty’ stem sound everyone is amazed by (me too, it was interesting). But it is not the experience as it’s supposed to be. Cuz some beats are missing, mist vocals too.

Here is a list of supported devices;

AirPods Pro or AirPods Max with spatial audio turned on. Go to Control Center, touch and hold the volume button, then tap Spatial Audio.

AirPods

BeatsX, Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Flex, Powerbeats Pro, or Beats Solo Pro

The built-in speakers on an iPhone XR or later (except iPhone SE), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation or later), iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad (6th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation or later), or iPad mini (5th generation)

ssslyboy

I feel dumb asking this cause this is page 14 of the topic lol, but how exactly do i access this mix?  Chromatica looks same on my Apple Music and i don't see any sign of Dolby Atmos.  Do i have to update something?

Benji
1 hour ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i had apple music waaaaay back in the day but have switched to spotify. is it worth switching back for this? i really prefer spotify but maybe just one month of apple music...

The Dolby mixing of Chromatica and Applause is messy as hell BUT I think it’s totally worth switching back to Apple Music to just have lossless quality on streaming for £9.99 a month.

Benji
9 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I feel dumb asking this cause this is page 14 of the topic lol, but how exactly do i access this mix?  Chromatica looks same on my Apple Music and i don't see any sign of Dolby Atmos.  Do i have to update something?

Latest iOS, activate Dolby in your settings under music

Guest ARTPOPSlays
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Make sure that it says "Dolby Atmos" under the bar like this:

E4-D4-F5-E4-3-B75-44-A8-9-A6-A-6-F548-C5

Mine doesn’t show that! How do I get if?

mr.peter
13 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

yes i had to update my phone, also after you update if you have chromatica already downloaded you need to un-download then re save it.

I hear the difference but i prefer the original mix. At least with my regular earbuds. the vocals are more clear but it feels less ... i dunno not as good as before

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Mine doesn’t show that! How do I get if?

Make sure you're on iOS 14.6

Purr more, hiss less.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Make sure you're on iOS 14.6

Thank you! Doing that now 

Archived