šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

45 minutes ago, FinallyFree said:

Thatā€™s weirdā€¦ Thereā€™s noĀ album that has Dolby Atoms on AM for me. Iā€™mĀ updatingĀ Ā to iOS 14.6 rn. Maybe this will fix it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

girl the update is the main requirementĀ :enigma:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Papergangstuh

Maybe it's just because I'm listening with OG Airpods but this sounds so bad. I'm still convinced something isn't right.

MANiCURE 6

'Chromatica I' sounds so full.

'Alice' kick sounds weird and way too loud.Ā Background vocals are louder. It sounds too loud for me.

'Stupid Love' sounds soooo LQĀ :bradley:Ā Almost like lead vocals and instrumental were underwater and only background vocals are enjoyable and listenable. Last chorus is a mess. They did it so dirty...

'Rain On Me' sounds like it has more reverb to it. Background vocals are everything ! Also the bass hits hard during the chorus. I love the 3D effect of Ariana background vocals. There's way too much volume variation, it seems so random. Ariana vocals are way too loud during last chorus.

'Free Woman'Ā has new lead vocals. Sounds more like the demoĀ ones. The pre chorus sounds so smooth. I love the new build up instrumental. The drop is a mess tho. Way too loud again. I love the strings during last chorus.

'Fun Tonight' sounds a bit different. The "oh oh oh" before pre chorus is replaced by a piano. I like this versionĀ more than the album version, for some reason it slaps. But again, there's a mixing problem and some stems are way too loud. The drum hits hard too.

'Chromatica II' sounds so deep. The transition is perfect

'911' slaps. I wasn't expecting this. The beat goes hard. The FX and background vocals are gorgeous ! There's still a mixing problem but it's one of the more enjoyable tracks.

'Plastic Doll' slaps too. There's (almost) no mixing problem in this one and I think it's beautifulĀ :vegas:

'Sour Candy'... Where are the screams in the beginning ??? Other than that, it sounds really good, the bass line slaps and it hasĀ a more sexy vibe. There's extra screams during Gaga's last part.

'Enigma' sounds like it also has new vocals takes during certainĀ parts. It honestly slaps ! There's AGAIN mixing issues, sounds volume issues but... it sounds good overall. It almost sounds like she's playing it live during a show.

'Replay'... Where areĀ the vocals during the intro ? Anyway... IT SLAPS. Should have been a single. The kick is a bit too loud during the drop but other than that it's good. The background vocals during the bridge are amazing !

Again, 'Chromatica III' sounds better and more full.

'Sine From Above' is one of the few tracks here that TRULY sounds better in this version.

'1000 Doves' has more reverb to it. Sounds more full and the drop really slaps.

'Babylon' the transitions between the different parts of the songĀ soundĀ more smooth. There's again a mixing problem in this one. I don't really like it, they did it so dirty.

Ā 

Well........ it's a bit unnecessary if you'd ask me. Most of the tracks are ruined.

Ā 

HausOfAntonio

Plastic Doll slaps even more than usual omfgĀ :nooo:Ā the true underrated masterpiece of the album coming for a renaissanceĀ :legend:

ConnorFilm

I donā€™t think I like it. Born This Way with Dolby sounds like itā€™s just the backing vocals being played during the verses.Ā 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

RAMROD

I cannot play Alice anymore?? :bradley:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

MANiCURE 6

Omg... Applause... What did they do to you ?Ā :saladga:Ā Nah I'm truly not buying it, I'll keep the Lossless option on but I don't want to hear about Dolby Atmos anymoreĀ :ladyhaha:

They also ruined Born This Way ?.... What's wrong with them ?Ā :cryga:

9 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Omg I hear it now but only on speakerĀ :udidnt:Ā Fun Tonight is so differentĀ :nooo:Ā I guess my headphones donā€™t support the new masters, but my iPhone speaker doesĀ :laughga: Still want to listen closely with good headphones though.Ā 

in case you don't own a compatible headphone, you must go to Settings, Music.Ā under Audio, tap Dolby Atmos, select "Always On".

I've been listening to it with my cabled earpods, and it's been a blast.

ThatGagaBoobStan

Is it just meā€¦but I canā€™t tell any difference..,

ā€œIā€™ve got rain stored in the boobsā€-Boobga 2020šŸ¤”

FATCAT
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

#soon

SennheiserĀ HD 660 S Binaural Recording Headset

Thoughts on this headset?

Purr more, hiss less.

Papergangstuh
1 minute ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Is it just meā€¦but I canā€™t tell any difference..,

Not to personally attack you, but that's not surprising sisĀ :ladyhaha:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

SennheiserĀ HD 660 S Binaural Recording Headset

Thoughts on this headset?

It is decent, but it doesn't blocks sounds so well. Perfect use for indoor, but doing much on outdoor usage.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ThatGagaBoobStan
2 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Not to personally attack you, but that's not surprising sisĀ :ladyhaha:

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

ā€œIā€™ve got rain stored in the boobsā€-Boobga 2020šŸ¤”

PawsUpJago

Getting major fomo as an Android user šŸ˜­

Is there any way that these versions could be ripped with the Dolby Atmos at all?Ā 

Archived