💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

NuclearMindset

It seems Chromatica has been given new mixes for Apple Music users with Dolby Atmos / Spatial Audio!

I highly recommend a re-listen to anyone who can, it’s like experiencing the first listen all over again! 

Bonus: Free Woman has different vocal takes to the ”original” version if you listen closely - https://streamable.com/4mtcy3

Lemme know your thoughts!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tempest

I also noticed the ad libs in Alice are so much louder and such a dang vibe

bpmMonkey

It’s crazy ! Almost every song sounds different and I think I really love it ! :enigma:

NuclearMindset
7 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

It’s crazy ! Almost every song sounds different and I think I really love it ! :enigma:

Literally! I think the Chromatica interludes in Dolby Atmos are my favourite, they really add to the experience :bradley:

LeJudas

Does this work if I just download the app - nvm I don't feel like downloading a new app :yennefer:

bpmMonkey

Also, most of them sound so creepy. I guess we got dark pop after all 

DanceInTheDark
3 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Does this work if I just download the app on my phone? I have a Samsung phone

I would like to know as well. Im always in for different mixes of songs

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Dayman

Interestingly enough it seems the Rain on Me mix is the same - or at least EXTREMELY close to this leaked version of RoM...

Something is sus about these mixes. They are so different from the album version more so than most Dolby Atmos versions.

Magic Mike
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

at least EXTREMELY close to this leaked version of RoM..

omg yes. the way they’re enhancing the vocals it feels like they’re separating from the rest of the music, it feels less organic mas still so powerful 

NuclearMindset
8 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Interestingly enough it seems the Rain on Me mix is the same - or at least EXTREMELY close to this leaked version of RoM...

Something is sus about these mixes. They are so different from the album version more so than most Dolby Atmos versions.

Yeah I noticed that too

You can hear deep vocals under Gaga’s “Id rather be dry but atleast I’m alive” part, similar to the solo demo vocals

Ari’s vocals are louder on the pre-chorus and end chorus “I hear the thunder coming down” part also

coutureecstasy

Yes! All the songs sound amazing but free woman definitely has just new vocals! I noticed it the most on “light up my body.” She doesn’t do that growl. It’s 100% a different track.

• NuclearMindset changed the title to New Vocal Takes on Free Woman [Apple Music / Dolby Atmos]
  • FATCAT changed the title to Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

Archived