💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

Rafau
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

RAIN ON ME, 911 OMGGGGGGG:heart:

I'm not having fun tonight

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aga Gydal

Hmmm, Alice and Stupid Love sound uneven to me. Like it wavers from loud to quiet and the drops don’t have as much impact. Just me?

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, theARTVampire said:

Thanks! It really sounds different to me! I would love to hear "Fun Tonight" with the new piano

I really like how Fun tonight sounds.Better than the album version(which love soo much)

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Sounds slowed down ?

4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

foot-in-mouth.jpg

That baby is so pretty omg.

Mister G

Rain On Me, Fun Tonight, 911, Plastic Doll, Enigma, Replay and 1000 Doves with Dolby Atmos = Cultural Resets :legend:

Kimmo

Also for those who can’t hear it and have Apple Music, you have to update your software so  it can update your music app and add the atmos sound :vegas:

Hottie Detector

PlastiscGuy
5 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Is somebody able to rip it for non-Apple-users to listen to? :(

There's a way to rip the tracks, but the files are encrypted :(

It's sadly just a matter of waiting, until people find the key to decrypt them, but we don't know how long we have to wait. Our best bet is to hope Apple releases Dolby Atmos in most devices, like Android :bradley:

PG.

PlastiscGuy

About the "new vocals", the tracks are basically unmixed, so you can hear subtle different details you wouldn't be able to notice before. It's like listening to stems, where each file is isolated :huntyga:

We've seen this a few months ago when Tidal included Dolby Atmos (Mostly ASIB songs) Although, Million Reasons DID have new vocals :oprah:

PG.

Rafau
3 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

It's sadly just a matter of waiting, until people find the key to decrypt them, but we don't know how long we have to wait. Our best bet is to hope Apple releases Dolby Atmos in most devices, like Android :bradley:

isn't it better to connect the iPhone to the computer with a jack cable, insert it into the microphone input and record through the computer?

I'm not having fun tonight

Mister G
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

About the "new vocals", the tracks are basically unmixed, so you can hear subtle different details you wouldn't be able to notice before. It's like listening to stems, where each file is isolated :huntyga:

We've seen this a few months ago when Tidal included Dolby Atmos (Mostly ASIB songs) Although, Million Reasons DID have new vocals :oprah:

911 sounds so haunting with the Dolby Atmos. You can almost feel her crying for help.

theARTVampire
5 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Okay, thank you :heart:

Living

Just made it through all updated songs every track is almost unlistenable :vegas:

PlastiscGuy
Just now, RAHGAGA said:

isn't it better to connect the iPhone to the computer with a jack cable, insert it into the microphone input and record through the computer?

I'm not sure as I don't have any Apple device to try :cryga: I guess you could do that, but you wouldn't get the original file with 6 separate channels.

BUT you would be able to hear the tracks, at least :huntyga:

PG.

Benji
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

It may not be lossless but I wondered whether it would be possible to connect a device via Bluetooth capable of recording and exporting audio in?  That way the Apple device isn’t necessarily aware that it’s audio is being recorded?

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Mister G said:

911 sounds so haunting with the Dolby Atmos. You can almost feel her crying for help.

Yeah, the background vocals are boosted I see :bradley: someone on SoundCloud tried isolating them a few months ago, and they sounded heavenly so I can't imagine how good they must sound now that they're not some filtered work :excited:

PG.

Archived