đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

ThatGagaBoobStan

But how do you know it’s turned on, cause I pressed turn on in the AirPod pro settings but I don’t know if I’m hearing the right thing 

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is decent, but it doesn't blocks sounds so well. Perfect use for indoor, but doing much on outdoor usage.

Which one would you ultimately recommend for listening and workouts? I saw your options and can’t decide. Don’t worry about prices either.

ThatGagaBoobStan

Oh wait is there a difference between spatial audio and Dolby atmos version

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Papergangstuh

Ok I looked on the Apple Music subreddit and people are saying other than Folklore and a handful of other songs/albums, most people think everything sounds awful. So it's not just Gaga at least!

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, FinallyFree said:

So I’m listening to the album rn with my AirPods Pro and spatial audio on. It sounds so cool, but I don’t feel like FW has any new vocal takes? Someone mentioned that she doesn’t growl when she sings “light up my body” but she does? Or am I listening to the wrong thing? I even removed it from my library and added it again.

Sooooo I will explain it.

IF you have Dolby Atmos on, but you have crap or non compitable earbuds, you will be able to hear the stems. You will also be able to hear some kind of swooosh before it goes in to the chorus

Benji
Just now, Papergangstuh said:

Ok I looked on the Apple Music subreddit and people are saying other than Folklore and a handful of other songs/albums, most people think everything sounds awful. So it's not just Gaga at least!

Okay I’m relieved a few of us here aren’t going crazy :messga:

FinallyFree
Just now, Papergangstuh said:

Yes… Save Your Tears Ari Remix is also very weird? Sometimes you can hear The Weeknd and sometimes you can only hear Ariana with Abels reverbed vocals? I don’t know. It may be, because I’m using AirPods Pro and not high quality headphones? Also, BTW sounds AWFUL :bradley: the only good ones are Bad Romance, Shallow, Plastic Doll and Sour Candy (kind of)

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

Agunimon

Some of you guys look like clowns saying that the tracks contain different vocals, etc. It's literally just the dolby atmos technology. Please stop acting like she created a different version of the song with different vocals. The vocals are exactly the same. They are just processed differently through this technology.

FinallyFree
3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Sooooo I will explain it.

IF you have Dolby Atmos on, but you have crap or non compitable earbuds, you will be able to hear the stems. You will also be able to hear some kind of swooosh before it goes in to the chorus

The problem was that I hadn’t updated yet. But still, I think AirPods Pro aren’t the right earphones. Some songs sound really good but others are just…:saladga:

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

Chromatography

can you listen to this with like a free apple music demo? i have spotify 

Mister G
12 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

If they sound awful for the most part, it could be Apple didn’t think this one through. But it also could be the music sounds better coming from a full fledged surround sound system. Blast them speakers!

coutureecstasy
8 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Some of you guys look like clowns saying that the tracks contain different vocals, etc. It's literally just the dolby atmos technology. Please stop acting like she created a different version of the song with different vocals. The vocals are exactly the same. They are just processed differently through this technology.

Um no. Listen to free woman. 2nd verse has literally different vocals.

NuclearMindset
18 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Free Woman definitely has different vocal takes - listen closely.

Don’t forget, to create these they use the session audio files. It’s not a case of just adding a filter or panning over the original tracks.

It may well be they accidentally used the wrong vocal takes on parts thinking they were the final ones.

XXEENN

And when I think I was just about to sell my soul to the devil and take up the 3 months offer from Spotify just because of the cute stuff that ppl share on their stories :bear:
Can't wait to listen when I finish work.
Does it make any difference for the earpods having poor gheys like me though?

Archived