💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABYL0N

Can’t wait to listen to it tomorrow at the gym on max volume :kara: it sounds heavenly with Beats headphones 

Way0ut

This is amazing. I was skeptical before I tried it but it’s definitely a new listening experience. It’ll take some adjusting but I’m into it. 

edit: and smoking a j before listening to this was probably the best decision I’ve ever made. Im going thruuuu it. So good. 

coutureecstasy
1 hour ago, Born Brave said:

It’s the same track. Just superior format 

Sorry but no. I can tell the difference between when there’s different background vocals and effects shifted around vs when the lead vocal is literally sung and pronounced differently. The song also has missing bits such as the first drop is missing the “oh yeah-yeah” before the second verse starts. They also completely removed the backing robotic vocals that were super prevalent on “I say that I want it want it.” Same with Babylon. There’s missing lyrics where they are usually sung.

JohnWayne92

I finally listened, and it’s like I turned the mid all the way up is all haha

ballerios
9 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i had apple music waaaaay back in the day but have switched to spotify. is it worth switching back for this? i really prefer spotify but maybe just one month of apple music...

same .. just use the 3 month free trial :))

Born Brave
1 hour ago, coutureecstasy said:

Sorry but no. I can tell the difference between when there’s different background vocals and effects shifted around vs when the lead vocal is literally sung and pronounced differently. The song also has missing bits such as the first drop is missing the “oh yeah-yeah” before the second verse starts. They also completely removed the backing robotic vocals that were super prevalent on “I say that I want it want it.” Same with Babylon. There’s missing lyrics where they are usually sung.

It’s literally the same track.. it’s the same you’re just hearing it differently. Don’t make yourself look stupid lol. 

Born Brave
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

The mixes are different. Things are missing and added on multiple songs. It's not just them foratting to multiple channels. Babylon is an easy one to show this as there is a missing "Battle for your life" and an extra "Babylon" that overlaps with "gossip gossip". Whatever mixes they used for Atmos are NOT the same ones they used for the actual mastering of the album. Plus none of the tracks have the fades into each other.

Omg. Ok. Whatever…lol. Be ignorant 

coutureecstasy
1 minute ago, Born Brave said:

It’s literally the same track.. it’s the same you’re just hearing it differently. Don’t make yourself look stupid lol. 

Lol yes ma’am 

So I listened to Chromatica earlier with Dolby atmos… it was strange, pretty good but stupid love and some others were awful.. I’ve just gone back and I feel like its been updated? Stupid love now sounds legendary with atmos?? Anyone else?

Born Brave
5 minutes ago, coutureecstasy said:

Lol yes ma’am 

What you were hearing before was the same song crammed into 2 channels.. your ears could not process or distinguish the layers in stereo but in Atmos, you have way more channels processing the audio so your ears can perceive it. It’s just like color blind people putting on those glasses that let them see color- they freak out. 

watch some YouTube videos with producers… you’ll understand 

Born Brave
2 minutes ago, Tylae said:

So I listened to Chromatica earlier with Dolby atmos… it was strange, pretty good but stupid love and some others were awful.. I’ve just gone back and I feel like its been updated? Stupid love now sounds legendary with atmos?? Anyone else?

Your brain is learning to hear more than 2 channels lol. 

1 minute ago, Born Brave said:

Your brain is learning to hear more than 2 channels lol. 

For real… this is my 3rd listen to Chromatica in atmos, first was ok, the second time was awful… I am currently transcending on my 3rd listen. Free woman slaps!

Archived