💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

Waiting for someone to rip this :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smithy

For some reason when I deleted the album and re-dl’d it the only songs it worked for were RoM and Chromatica III anyone know why? :fatcat:

annoyingly it’s worked fine for every other full album I’ve done

Guest ARTPOPSlays

This is so strange. First listen they sounded terrible now they sound pretty cool. Maybe since I’m using wireless the system had to send a signal to the headphones? Idk 

Eido
37 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Waiting for someone to rip this :poot: 

I don't really think it can. Because Dolby Atmos is more of a profile 

You need the original file with the right player to listen to it 

retrosexual123

Stupid love is AMAZING on dolby stmos

rain on me is life changing

bad romance’s vocals shine soooooo much

Love love love

Is anyone else getting gaps between the songs on Chromatica now since Dolby Atmos. And if so, does anyone know how to get rid of them. I’ve deleted and redownloaded the album several time. 

NuclearMindset
6 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Thanks. That's what I was trying to get at.

OP updated with comparison of Album Version and Dolby Atmos Version (Dry Vocal) :vegas:

lolwut

This whole thing makes me sad tbh. I feel a bit isolated as a fan right now, simply because I'm an android user. Why do I get locked out of the experience of listening to new versions of one of my favourite albums? What am I supposed to do, go out and buy an iPhone? Its one thing to pay a fee for access to new content, it's another thing to completely cut off sectors of a fanbase from a nice experience because of who has manufactured their phone.

Oh well.

Just A Holy Fool

If I have airpods pro and put on spatial audio, will I hear these new versions?

coutureecstasy
3 minutes ago, lolwut said:

This whole thing makes me sad tbh. I feel a bit isolated as a fan right now, simply because I'm an android user. Why do I get locked out of the experience of listening to new versions of one of my favourite albums? What am I supposed to do, go out and buy an iPhone? Its one thing to pay a fee for access to new content, it's another thing to completely cut off sectors of a fanbase from a nice experience because of who has manufactured their phone.

Oh well.

You know this isn’t a Gaga thing right? This is a new feature that Apple Music came out with for thousands of songs and Chromatica happens to be included in those. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

On Android, you can use the m4a file, VLC player and a decent pair of headphones.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

NuclearMindset
8 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

So is the growl on Free Woman added on top of the original vocals?:oprah:

Nope it’s a different vocal take altogether for that line. Seems a bit “cut and paste” the way they’ve been put in on the Dolby version tho. :koons:

I imagine Gaga did hundreds of takes in the studio and they probably all sound similar to each other, which is why this one isn’t that noticeable on first listen!

Archived