đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

PropaGaga
11 minutes ago, good said:

What’s not possible, hearing it differently? I didn’t say “hear the songs as intended,” just different. Not the same as the original 2-channel published mix most people are listening to. :messga:

Regardless of how many channels are playing, it’s not gonna sound the same because of the Dolby mix. It’s easy to figure out that you’ll need specific headphones to hear it as intended.

Listening on my iPhone speaker makes it sound definitely not correct, but interesting either way.

That's why I said "These are still going to be different" :laughga:  just not the intended mix that Dolby Atmos has. My original reply was towards everyone saying it sounds bad.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LDGA

Meanwhile, i am listening to the free version of Spotify with headphones of 5 dollars:saladga:

FentyGa

do i have to redownload the whole album, or will it just update in my library? i dont rly like having the same album multiple times in my library

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

do i have to redownload the whole album, or will it just update in my library? i dont rly like having the same album multiple times in my library

it updates automatically. there's no multiple versions of chromatica or any other song with this dolby atmos quality.

Rifek
3 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

After the update to new iOS you need to go to the settings and change in Apple Music to use Dolby Atmos „all the time” if you don’t have AirPods f.ex. If you have AirPods it should play the Dolby Atmos effects automatically 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Infinity Wave

OMGGGGGG

THIS IS SO GOOD

911 OMG LAYERS I'VE NEVER HEARD COME TO LIFE

The lower "I can't see me cry" of the second verse I'M CRYING

Colourful

Eido

The transition between Chromatica II and 911 is a mess

And 911 needs remixing :triggered: some parts are ok with the "new vocals" but some others are not

Arcadia

Well the truth is that Apple probably didn’t include it in the list because this album is HALF-BAKED. 

The mixes are a hot mess, they’re all muddy and sound like low quality demos. Minus a FEW exceptions.

Luke78619
6 hours ago, Dayman said:

Interestingly enough it seems the Rain on Me mix is the same - or at least EXTREMELY close to this leaked version of RoM...

Something is sus about these mixes. They are so different from the album version more so than most Dolby Atmos versions.

Why have I never heard this before :messga:

i feel left out, I can’t listen to any of these new sounding mixes :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

Wait, the clips that I’ve listened to that people haven’t noticed before (backing vocals in 911 for example) are things I’ve always been able to hear :ladyhaha: 911 grew on me so much once I noticed the backing vocals and the different synths in the instrumental at the end of the song 

I’m still tryna find a FW clip to bear these new vocals :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SuperSunset
6 hours ago, RAHGAGA said:

I'm glad you hear this when I have Android.:fatcat:

Androids have dolby atmos feature  too just write dolby atmos on search bar and active it.It enchances the quality but of course to have the full experience the tracks themselves must be in dolby atmos quality. 

Here you can find  some of gaga's songs in  that quality, you can download and experience it 

Arcadia

So after listening to the entire album, the only properly mixed Dolby Atmos song is CIII and Sine from Above, 1000D

EGOT2027

i had apple music waaaaay back in the day but have switched to spotify. is it worth switching back for this? i really prefer spotify but maybe just one month of apple music...

tylerjs

Skipped most of the thread tbh but this sounds very good. To most users it may sound weird, but the Dolby Atmos with AirPods Pro really separates individual instruments/vocals and it works so well. I can hear so much more than I could before, and the spatial audio feature helps direct sound around you the way it was supposed to be. That said, lossless audio is not supported on any wireless headphones, so don’t expect that unless you have wired, studio level headphones. Also, listening on wireless headphones that support Dolby atmos is a great experience, but is much more elevated on those that support active noice cancellation (like AirPods Pro). So there are many factors here, but what I’m experiencing so far is quite impressive for a streaming, wireless headphone experience! Chromatica is so pretty underneath all that trauma :messga:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived