šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

If people won't give us this, then someone should share the stems for the whole albumĀ :oops:

PG.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga

This featureĀ isn't going to work properly if you don't have audiophileĀ headphones or a hi-fi/5.1Ā speaker setup. The elements that are "missing" or "new" are only because your headphones aren't able to process the additionalĀ audio channelsĀ ā€“Ā there's nothing actually wrong with the songs themselves.

INNA
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

This featureĀ isn't going to work properly if you don't have audiophileĀ headphones or a hi-fi/5.1Ā speaker setup. The elements that are "missing" or "new" are only because your headphones aren't able to process the other audio channels, there's nothing actually wrong with the songs themselves.

We know, we all just want to hear things differently regardless of having the correct equipment <3

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, good said:

We know, we all just want to hear things differently regardless of having the correct equipment <3

Unfortunately,Ā that's not possible. These are still going to be different, but if people think they sound bad, that's really down to their equipment,Ā nothing that Gaga or Apple's side did.

monsterdino

a lot of albums are featured in spatial audio category....why isn't chromatica on there???

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

People might have found a way to rip them, so brbĀ :vegas:

Where???? I'm so desparate to listen:messga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Rafau

If it is programmed in a 5.1 system it can be converted in stereo mode. The fact that we will not hear it in the original version, but I would like to hear it in my headphones.:firega:

I'm not having fun tonight

Stupid Oreo
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ā 

This is when you donā€™t have any compatible audio devices to play it with. It will sound ā€˜emptyā€™. So that is not how it is supposed to sound

Agunimon
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

About the "new vocals", the tracks are basically unmixed, so you can hear subtle different details you wouldn't be able to notice before. It's like listening to stems, where each file is isolated :huntyga:

We've seen this a few months ago when Tidal included Dolby Atmos (Mostly ASIB songs) Although, Million Reasons DID have new vocals :oprah:

Thanks. That's what I was trying to get at.

INNA
14 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Unfortunately,Ā that's not possible. These are still going to be different, but if people think they sound bad, that's really down to their equipment,Ā nothing that Gaga or Apple's side did.

Whatā€™s not possible, hearing it differently? I didnā€™t say ā€œhear the songsĀ as intended,ā€ just different. Not the same as the original 2-channelĀ published mix most people are listeningĀ to.Ā :messga:

Regardless of how many channels are playing, itā€™s not gonna sound theĀ same because of the Dolby mix. Itā€™s easy to figure out that youā€™ll need specificĀ headphones to hear it as intended.

Listening on my iPhone speaker makes it sound definitely not correct, but interesting either way.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

ProdigyARTPOP

It feels like weā€™re hearing the songs how theyā€™re supposed to be heard, I love itĀ 

Chaymie

i'm late and slow. Sorry but are these new versions on Apple Music?Ā 

Chaymie

Rifek

Omg that is amazingĀ :bradley:

Rain On Me with the 3D effects on Ariā€™s vocals and the echo of Satan before the chorusĀ :nooo:

Free Woman with new vocalsĀ :pray:

911 outro and Sour Candy introĀ :giveup:

also the addition of piano in Sour Candy and Replay is amazingĀ 

I LOVED IT !Ā 

Ā 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Archived