💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
Just now, Benji said:

It may not be lossless but I wondered whether it would be possible to connect a device via Bluetooth capable of recording and exporting audio in?  That way the Apple device isn’t necessarily aware that it’s audio is being recorded?

If you use a wired jack you could capture it

Purr more, hiss less.

Papergangstuh

she sounds like she's burping when she sings "can't" in the "cant see me cry" part of 911 :saladga:

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

If you use a wired jack you could capture it

Cyber Kids coming thru:fatcat:

Rafau
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'm not sure as I don't have any Apple device to try :cryga: I guess you could do that, but you wouldn't get the original file with 6 separate channels.

BUT you would be able to hear the tracks, at least :huntyga:

I would have to install some audio codec to get the original, but even if everything was playing on 2 channels that would be fine too. I just want to hear everything and I'll be in heaven:firega:

I'm not having fun tonight

Aga Gydal

Yeahhh it’s cool to hear stems or nuances that weren’t in the compressed songs but the experience is so uneven. Like her main vocals are almost so far in the back that you can’t understand what she’s saying. And then certain stems just come in and overpower everything. Disappointed ☹️ 

Tinnitus15
14 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

she sounds like she's burping when she sings "can't" in the "cant see me cry" part of 911 :saladga:

Gangie

Ok. Not gonna lie…

It sounds better with every listen… 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

If I like it, then that's what I get!

thatarizonasky

Is it just me or do most of the Dolby tracks sound completely butchered? Like Alice’s vocals are too far back and Born This Way is just…what?

thatarizonasky

Is it just me or do most of the Dolby tracks sound completely butchered? Like Alice’s vocals are too far back and Born This Way is just…what?

im listening with apple’s wired headphones, does that matter?

Memento

You need several speakers for this to sound properly, it sounds like **** on a 2.0 channel device

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

Karen Smith
4 hours ago, RAHGAGA said:

I'm glad you hear this when I have Android.:fatcat:

I also have android and I have apple iTunes. 

Der Meister

My review (first listen with in earphones, I am very picky):

Chromatica I - sounds very flat and low quality

Alice - um, ma'am the mixing is so bad, they completely removed the bass 

Stupid Love - sounds like Gaga is singing inside a box, muffled sound, the ending is SO BAD (the higher higher part).

Rain on Me: the demon voice is creeping in the back, which is kinda cool. but overall is not that bad.

Free Woman - sounds good, but the demo is still superior :vegas:

Fun Tonight - i refuse to acknowledge this song

Chromatica II - good

911 - is darker, bolder, the synths are heavenly, sounds like a demo version - which I loved! Best song so far.

Plastic Doll - the vocals are enhanced and brighter than in the normal version, they lowered the synths and bass in the verses, which is sad.

Sour Candy - is pretty good, they play a bit with the rap vocals adding some spatial effects

Enigma - was so good! the instrumentals were on point, club banger

Replay - I want to go on a dance club with Dolby Atmos to listen to this one. Epic! YOU HAD THE GUN!

Chromatica III - amazing! sounds like a movie soundtrack, better than the other 2

Sine From Above - The vocals are the best! But the instrumentals are kinda left behind, which is sad

Babylon - vocals are very clear, you can hear new layers 

Archived