💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ARTPOP WEEK LIVE STREAM

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I thought they werent a fan of this because they replied to a comment that said (about the event) "this is getting old" and replied "yeah" with a snooze emoji and then locked the thread right after 

I think we all know Act II wont come out

At least now

I see it more of a possibly on the 10th anniversary but outside of that chances are slim

I love an ARTPOP meltdown though

Its a lifestyle at this point :bradley:

Nah, I think that comes out of annoyance that attention is being pulled away from her current projects and fans are getting their hopes up for nothing :laughga: I know he doesn't dislike ARTPOP or DJWS though.

ARTPOP's always been a way of life :bradley:

🖤

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, ARTGOD said:

It’s very clear admin has something against either ARTPOP, DJWS or ARTPOP fans, and it feels so unprofessional since he’s supposed to uplift all of Gaga’s projects.

Well, all I can tell you is he doesn't :laughga: if you don't believe me that's fine but I've worked with and talked to the guy for five years now :shrug:

🖤

ChicaSkas

why is this like the 4th thread for this topic. can't y'all find a thread and stick to it? :deadbanana:

Yes Admin is a supporter of Gaga 100 %. You can't expect him to back every project, he has to be thoughtful of the big picture. It took me a long time to learn that not everything I think is newsworthy actually is.

Please don't go bashing him. If he made a decision, we have to trust it's for the best. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mister G
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Nah, I think that comes out of annoyance that attention is being pulled away from her current projects and fans are getting their hopes up for nothing :laughga: I know he doesn't dislike ARTPOP or DJWS though.

ARTPOP's always been a way of life :bradley:

Yeah I know he said no promises but the way he’s been acting makes it sound like he’s trying to deliver. But then, if he overpromises and nothing comes of it then we lose out in the end.

2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

why is this like the 4th thread for this topic. can't y'all find a thread and stick to it? :deadbanana:

Hard to do that when the threads keep getting locked and moved/hidden...

Looking forward to the DJWS and Tara streams, I hope we can have a space to discuss what's said!

⚡🐲

PartySick
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

Yeah I know he said no promises but the way he’s been acting makes it sound like he’s trying to deliver. But then, if he overpromises and nothing comes of it then we lose out in the end.

Throwback to when Gaga used to be open and vocal about all her ideas and what she wants to do even though she only had so many resources and could only do so much...then it became a meme that she "lies". I'm glad she learned to play with her hand close to her chest and not promise the stars when she realistically could "only" deliver the moon :bradley:

I do hope we can hear Act II some day (at least Sire :bradley:). In the meantime it is nice to see DJWS being so proud and passionate about the work they did on ARTPOP :flutter:

🖤

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Mister G said:

About Paul (and I know this)

Paul & Gaga can't share everything they want to share with us thats ARTPOP related because:

1. there was a bad break with the manager that controlled ARTPOP, Troy Carter

2. They are basically having to convince / impress/ have the fans explain why it's necessary to not one but TWO labels (the Troy label and the label P & LG are with now).

3. This is why Paul is urging the fans to NOT LET THE BUZZ FOR ACT II DIE, because it's out of his hands now.

The artists do not have the power we think they have to convince labels. It has to be fan driven to prove it's worth while.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
17 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Everyone

Ask for snippets :bradley:

This is closest well get

no. Paul legally can't. Everyone petition Interscope, and keep plastering the posters up, and keep the hashtag up!

Paul has done all he can legally. The rest is in our hands. 

LittleMonster20

I don’t think I’ll ever get over wanting to hear TEA, I hope it gets brought up. Especially seeing as it’s probably the most hyped song from ACT II and also the most teased.

Mister G
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

About Paul (and I know this)

Paul & Gaga can't share everything they want to share with us thats ARTPOP related because:

1. there was a bad break with the manager that controlled ARTPOP, Troy Carter

2. They are basically having to convince / impress/ have the fans explain why it's necessary to not one but TWO labels (the Troy label and the label P & LG are with now).

3. This is why Paul is urging the fans to NOT LET THE BUZZ FOR ACT II DIE, because it's out of his hands now.

The artists do not have the power we think they have to convince labels. It has to be fan driven to prove it's worth while.

Right and it’s the record label’s call at this point which makes sense. We can push all we want which I’d be interested in getting official releases for Ratchet, Tea, Cake like LG, and Partynauseous but if they do nothing then that’s their call and sadly not Paul’s or Gaga’s.

ChicaSkas

Right and it’s the record label’s call at this point which makes sense. We can push all we want which I’d be interested in getting official releases for Ratchet, Tea, Cake like LG, and Partynauseous but if they do nothing then that’s their call and sadly not Paul’s or Gaga’s.

Which is precisely why all countries need to continue with the poster printing, and the hashtags, and the petition to the labels. 

GagasEarCondom
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

no. Paul legally can't. Everyone petition Interscope, and keep plastering the posters up, and keep the hashtag up!

Paul has done all he can legally. The rest is in our hands. 

Understandable now that I know the circumstances

Thanks for being transparent on your explanation on why they cant speak on it:hug:

Im incredibly slow its almost criminal

Monsters assemble

Captain America Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

ACT II HERE WE COME

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Mister G
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Which is precisely why all countries need to continue with the poster printing, and the hashtags, and the petition to the labels. 

How many signatures is this petition at?

GagasEarCondom

I think we can agree after this we should move onto bringing this up to interscope and show our care for it rather than Gaga or Paul

Since they cant do anything

Continue the hype yall dont let it die:cryga:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Tinnitus15

How many signatures is this petition at?

Archived