💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ARTPOP WEEK LIVE STREAM

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom

5 PM EST (today) on the Stationhead app we will be hearing from DJSW during ARTPOP Week 

More information here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPyrSgGJNZc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Stay tuned

And lets update when this goes live later today

Before people go off on Paul for no reason I want to clarify that this entire event was organized by fans NOT him 

The live performance by VegasLadyGaga that occured is available for you all to see here:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEarCondom

Cant wait to see Tara this week too

I missed her:heart:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

windzo

Oh this is gonna be great! I can't wait to see Tara:flutter:

Ok but the impersonator is killing it though :pawsup:

TheSlash

5PM EST is like 11PM here so no thanks :neyde: . Gonna watch (or listen to?) the event tomorrow :lana: .

Ew, David!

chromatic puzea

excited!!
but is this gonna be another forced redirect. . .:poot:
i'd rather have admin force me to do other things:ohwell:

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, chromatic puzea said:

excited!!
but is this gonna be another forced redirect. . .:poot:
i'd rather have admin force me to do other things:ohwell:

It wont be a redirect (dont worry) because its happening on the Stationhead app

At least I think

The admin doesnt seem fond of ARTPOP or at least of DJSW or even this event to be exact

so I think you'll be fine to look at all the "hot guy" threads as you please:legend:

Agunimon

Is that the site that is sometimes redirected to when we try to access the forum?

GagasEarCondom

1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

Is that the site that is sometimes redirected to when we try to access the forum?

Yes

Based on the info available it seems like its only happening on the app not this website

GagasEarCondom

The source says specifically on the app so I think well be fine to twerk to our delusion freely

PartySick
1 minute ago, GagasEarCondom said:

The admin doesnt seem fond of ARTPOP or at least of DJSW or even this event to be exact

It's not that, he loves them both, it's just that GGD's energy and resources are going towards Born This Way 10, Chromatica, the jazz album (eventually :bradley:), and Gucci since those are Gaga's current projects.

Act II isn't happening and ARTPOP is an eight year old album with no current plans for a revival beyond DJWS being a part of some fans' QnA's and streaming parties :sweat:

I'm always here for some ARTPOP love though personally :firega: though I might skip on the impersonator :poot: I might be overly critical but I'm 30 seconds into that video and she's already gotten a lyric wrong and been off beat once :poot:

🖤

Lucas

Prsttttttt I watched 30secs of the video without sound and I legit thought it was Gaga and wondered how I never heard about this performance before :sweat:

edit : the singer kinda looks like James Charles right? Haha

GagasEarCondom
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's not that, he loves them both, it's just that GGD's energy and resources are going towards Born This Way 10, Chromatica, the jazz album (eventually :bradley:), and Gucci since those are Gaga's current projects.

Act II isn't happening and ARTPOP is an eight year old album with no current plans for a revival beyond DJWS being a part of some fans' QnA's and streaming parties :sweat:

I'm always here for some ARTPOP love though personally :firega: though I might skip on the impersonator :poot: I might be overly critical but I'm 30 seconds into that video and she's already gotten a lyric wrong and been off beat once :poot:

I thought they werent a fan of this because they replied to a comment that said (about the event) "this is getting old" and replied "yeah" with a snooze emoji and then locked the thread right after 

I was being overly critical 

I think we all know Act II wont come out

At least now

I see it more of a possibly on the 10th anniversary but outside of that chances are slim

I love an ARTPOP meltdown though

Its a lifestyle at this point :bradley:

GagasEarCondom

Everyone

Ask for snippets :bradley:

This is closest well get

Mister G

I’ll still be working at this time sadly. Hope we get some good insight around ARTPOP from the Q&A. Have fun for those attending.

ARTGOD
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What about the revival that happened two months ago?.

Not only did GGD only participate when the movement was too big to ignore and when the hate messages were too overwhelming, they actively censored it for a few days.

I don’t think people would think admin hates ARTPOP, DJWS, and its fans if GGD hadn’t been so obtuse at the time, and then continued to make shady remarks till the present.

It’s very clear admin has something against either ARTPOP, DJWS or ARTPOP fans, and it feels so unprofessional since he’s supposed to uplift all of Gaga’s projects.

Archived