💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ARTPOP WEEK LIVE STREAM

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom

Is this it? Just so I know before I leave the live?

But guys we can let the hype die

The record label knows we want this

We have to keep the hype into the future

The want is established and they know..all we need to do is keep that spirit alive so the timing would be better for a potential release

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Its bad timing at the moment so I assume that means it won't come out now

It's bad timing because she has current projects to work on.

The 10 year anniversary of ARTPOP is just a short two years away though :fan: see you all in November of 2023 for ARTPOP Act II :fan:

🖤

GagasEarCondom
Just now, PartySick said:

It's bad timing because she has current projects to work on.

The 10 year anniversary of ARTPOP is just a short two years away though :fan: see you all in November of 2023 for ARTPOP Act II :fan:

We must not give up clown hope:vegas:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Why was I getting redirected to Stationhead yet again :triggered: it’s loterally just a black screen on my phone when that happens 

I don’t wanna be redirected to a black screen, I wanna discuss on a forum what DJWS is saying thanks :triggered:

It was a mixup,  both channels had Station head at the same time, both the interview one and GGDs official one. So GGD auto redirected to it. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mister G
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Tl dr paraphrasing:

1. His connection was lost, possibly due to the phone dying

2. He urges us to petition the labels and put out into the universe that we want it to be seen. 

3. He and Gaga want to share but Gaga and he are very busy , and he doesn't have a set formula for how it would be released but the labels are directly involved.

4. I recorded all of it 

I loved that he said it’s up to us to keep the spirit of ARTPOP alive and that he didn’t want to takeaway from what’s currently in flight with her team. I think that can squash all the naysayers who think he’s doing this for clout or attention.

GagasEarCondom

In conclusion

Gaga is occupied atm so... a release now is unlikely but we have to keep the spirit alive :tony:

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

But guys we can let the hype die

The record label knows we want this

We have to keep the hype into the future

The want is established and they know..all we need to do is keep that spirit alive so the timing would be better for a potential release

I assume that may be it but since it failed perhaps there is a chance for a second live show ? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Just now, GagasEarCondom said:

It sounds like the organizer themself isn't sure if WS will rejoin today or not?

⚡🐲

GagasEarCondom

Im happy he established that he doesn't want to take away from Gagas works rn (Chromatica) 

He obviously cares about her a lot and doesn't want to overwhelm her as well 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

We must not give up clown hope:vegas:

Honestly, if it's coming at all, that's when I'd put my money on it. An ARTPOP re-release with the solo DWUW, special printed foil vinyls and CDs, and a 2nd disc containing either the original demos of Act II songs or re-worked versions of them.

I'm just praying to hear Sire one day :cryga:

🖤

Mister G
Just now, PartySick said:

Honestly, if it's coming at all, that's when I'd put my money on it. An ARTPOP re-release with the solo DWUW, special printed foil vinyls and CDs, and a 2nd disc containing either the original demos of Act II songs or re-worked versions of them.

I'm just praying to hear Sire one day :cryga:

Wasn’t Brooklyn Nights also another unreleased from that era?

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Wasn’t Brooklyn Nights also another unreleased from that era?

I feel like I heard Brooklyn Nights is technically a Born This Way reject but I could just be making that up :flop: either way, it is on everyone's Act II wishlist and associated with ARTPOP. 

Edit: as soon as I hit post I remembered that MJH actually took BN's spot on ARTPOP :flop: idk what song I was thinking of

🖤

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I feel like I heard Brooklyn Nights is technically a Born This Way reject but I could just be making that up :flop: either way, it is on everyone's Act II wishlist and associated with ARTPOP. 

Edit: as soon as I hit post I remembered that MJH actually took BN's spot on ARTPOP :flop: idk what song I was thinking of

Nothing on the radio?

PartySick
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Nothing on the radio?

Could be :oprah:

🖤

Archived