but is this gonna be another forced redirect. . .:poot:
i'd rather have admin force me to do other things:ohwell:

No it won't be, it doesn't have to do with GGD it's a separate thing

GagasEarCondom
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

We must get it to 200k :legend:

I think thats a good number

Cast a spell yall we cant do this on our own :bradley:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Understandable now that I know the circumstances

Thanks for being transparent on your explanation on why they cant speak on it:hug:

Im incredibly slow its almost criminal

Monsters assemble

ACT II HERE WE COME

Paul posted this on 5-20-2021:

Essentially he says everything here. An hour later this post was deleted. He did that because the label is watching what he says, of course. 

A07-BE14-A-854-A-4-FDD-9421-B4-F015-F725

This was what he said before:

BD25-D67-E-A4-DB-4-BDC-B03-E-09-F334-EBD

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ivy

I'm excited to hear the discussion tonight I hope there will be some interesting stuff :excited2:

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Currently DJWS is on the road 

Fuck You Pop Music
37 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Everyone

Ask for snippets :bradley:

This is closest well get

Everyone

Ask for full songs

Bottom

You guys need to stop giving him attention, he is just using monster to try and get Gaga to work with him again, he is coming across as very desperate. Stop enabling it, you aren't getting anything new unless Gaga wants it out, and she would have done it by now if she was going to

GagasEarCondom

I say we put posters on the front doors of Interscope

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Mister G
21 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Which is precisely why all countries need to continue with the poster printing, and the hashtags, and the petition to the labels. 

I signed. Not sure how I missed it.

Sandrology
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's not that, he loves them both, it's just that GGD's energy and resources are going towards Born This Way 10, Chromatica, the jazz album (eventually :bradley:), and Gucci since those are Gaga's current projects.

Act II isn't happening and ARTPOP is an eight year old album with no current plans for a revival beyond DJWS being a part of some fans' QnA's and streaming parties :sweat:

I'm always here for some ARTPOP love though personally :firega: though I might skip on the impersonator :poot: I might be overly critical but I'm 30 seconds into that video and she's already gotten a lyric wrong and been off beat once :poot:

Well, so why is there the need of Admin to close a thread of an Event for an Album Cycle alot of the fanbase seems to be excited about? I get it if Admin puts alot of work into BTW10 or ChromGa, that he doesn't have the resources to push ARTPOP aswell.

But to shut down threads, seems a bit unnecessary and sad for some fans.

2 hours ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I thought they werent a fan of this because they replied to a comment that said (about the event) "this is getting old" and replied "yeah" with a snooze emoji and then locked the thread right after 

This

GagasEarCondom

Make this trend again yall were waiting for DJSW in the app

Archived